Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 200

Shine.com — Money have paid to shine.com for job assurance in ICICI bank

Dear Team, I received call from the no [protected] and 78stating that the call is from shine.com as my profile have short listed for cashier job in ICICI and HDFC bank. For this job I have to pay Rs 2000 for generating reference ID. So believing have paid Rs. 2000 using the ICICI bank net banking. Then they said for generating the ref ID again need to use net banking. They asked me to put 9939 ( mentioned 9939 is reference id ) in amount...

My profile has been created without my permission. They have not taken my prior approvals to create an account. I believe this is breach of security. I have informed the same to shine.com and requesting them to delete my account. It has been more than a week I have not received any update on this.
Oct 08, 2014
Shine.com Customer Care's response
Dear Rakesh, We are unable to locate your order with [protected]@gmail.com provided email id. We would request you to either share your correct email through which you are ragistered with us or your contact no. So, that we can serve you. Regards Team shine

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We would request you to kindly share your contact details. So, that we can take appropriate action.

Team Shine
My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com

Please do not reply as you guys are innocent and not aware off this.

Rakesh

I Md Shahid got call from shine and they told ur resume has been shortlisted an u have to pay 2250 for registration fees angain 10500 paid for documents verification..then after 30000 paid for company security money..and last Hr commission...tolata i have desosited 50750 -/ in this account A/C HOLDER NAME -KSR BUSINESS SOLUTION .A/C NO. [protected]. IFSC CODE- HDFC0001897 Amount..and nw they are not responding my calls..i want my money back what should i do..??
    Sep 19, 2014
    Shine.com Customer Care's response
    Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
    i[censored] have all bills, complaint to police on them

I hv experienced with shine refund department. I hv been following up with Mr.Rahul [protected] (faridabad), Mr.Ravi shashtri [protected] (noida) Mr. Singhania [protected] and Mr.Prashant [protected] . They are not refunding my 30000/- which was transferred in their account ICICI bank ( Manpower outsourcing consulting ) by myself n Nw thy r ignoring ma calls n sms. I hv all the recording n mails ..Pls help me .. Bank account details:- bank name-icici bank. A/c holder name-manpower outsourcing cosultant. A/c no[protected] ifsc code-icic0001024 branch name-krishna nagar delhi. Regards, Prashant mestry [protected]
      Sep 12, 2014
      Dear Customer care,

i have got a call from Mr. Arun Sing regarding my 40000/- refund case. he has confirmed me that my money will be refund in my account with in 45 days. it means before 12th Oct 2014.

I have also requesed to Mr. Arun singh to share the Visiting card.
      Still i haven't got my money back..
      I have spoken to Rahul & he was like do whatever you want, we will not going to refund anything..

My humble request to Shine.com, please save your prestige or this kind of froud company will destroy the same,

Since i have registered with shine.com, after 10-20 days i started getting call from someone saying i am from shine.com we will get you a job and you have to pay Rs 1600 online into a bank account that will be refundable after you get the job Very dissapointed with shine.com
        Sep 11, 2014
        Shine.com Customer Care's response
        Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine

Shine.com — Fraud service by shine.com

It is very surprising that i havent got a single relavant call from recruiter / employer, instead i am getting calls from college that are asking me for paid coursees. Is shine.com charging money to sell ours contact details for his business. Its totally disgusting....

Dear shine.com, I am your one of the job seeker employee in your website. Someone calls everyday asking we are calling shine.com...do you want changing your current job..Do you have to paid some amount of money and they are collect some details.I don't whose this people...I don't want any unwanted calls from your website, tell me your valid phone number when I am attend. Please help me ...
          Sep 01, 2014
          Shine.com Customer Care's response
          Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs eekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. We also request you to kindly share your contact details so that we can check and track this recruiter. Regards Team Shine

Shine.com people offered job in HDFC Bank. And asked some amount 1800 rupees as initial amount. Again they are asked money. They are taken total amount 48850 rupees. That amounts are deposited in three Bank Accounts. 1) SBI - A/C No. [protected] A/C Holder Name: Shiv Kumar. 2) Axis Bank A/c no: [protected] A/C Holder Name: Balaji Services. 3) SBI A/C no: [protected] A/C Holder Name: Abhishek Kumar (HR). I was deposited total 48850 rupees in 4 times i.e., 1800, 5550, 15500, 25000. When they called on that time they are said "All amount will be refunded on with in 5days, your call letter sent on today evening. And Joining date will be September 4". But now they are not sending call letter and not refunding amount. Again they are asking money 35000 rupees. When i am call them for money they are laughing in them with there company members and cutting the calls in between, again and again asking money. They Called me from different numbers.Most of the numbers are private numbers and also used the numbers +91 [protected], +91 [protected], +91 [protected]. The people who are calling is Vandana, Abinav, Aditya, Abhishek, Latha. I need my money. Am requesting you to refund money from company or that people and send that money to my amount in ICICI Bank A/C number[protected], A/C holder name "RAKESH KURUMASHETTY", IFSC Code: ICIC0001950.
            Aug 29, 2014
            Shine.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs eekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
            There are lots of job seekers who are getting frustrated and losing their money and time by joining fraud job consultancies in pursuit of good career oriented job. After getting lots of complaints, we decided to take some action to save your valuable time and money. So as per the experienced person, who already moved to all types of job consultancies and analyzed and had research on fraud consultancies . . .
            My self Rameshwar joshi, sir I received call from shine. Com they said. .if you would deposit 1800 in hdfc bank they would conduct an
            Interview. ...tell me is that possible. ...
            Shine4Success.com people offered job in HDFC Bank. And asked some amount 1500 rupees as initial amount. Again they are asked money. They are taken total amount 1, 66, 800 rupees. That amounts are deposited in three Bank Accounts. 1) ICICIBANK A/C#[protected] A/C Holder Name: Career Development 2) ICICI BANKA/C#[protected] A/C Holder Name: Kirti Kushwaha 3) ICICI BANK A/C#[protected] A/C Holder Name: Namrata. I was deposited total 1, 66, 800rupees in 6 times. When they called on that time they are said "All amount will be refunded on with in 2days, your call letter sent on today evening. They sent offer letter and Joining date was December 1st. But Again they are asking money. They Called me from different numbers.Most of the numbers are private numbers and also used the numbers +91 [protected], +91 [protected], +91 [protected], +91 [protected]. The people who are calling is Vandana, Abinav, SK Madaan and Latha. I need my money. Am requesting you to refund money from company and punish them for these crimes.

These are the websites: 1. Shine4success.com, 2. resumeyouremployment.com and theri landline number[protected].
            Thank you - My Name is Ramesh Adigoppula. my mobile # is +91 [protected] -Hyderabad.
            i dont know shine.com is FRAUD or not...BUT there are people in SHINE.com.. WHO PROVIDE NUMBERS FROM SHINE.COM TO FRAUD GROUPS... BCOZ PEOPLE GET FRAUD CALLS AFTER REGISTERING IN SHINE.COM...

Dear All this is to inform you that from last three month I repeatedly received a call from Shine.com from one of their executive Mr Ashish whose mobile no is [protected] & [protected] and he comitted that after paying approx Rs 4000/-, with in 7 days I would get response from different consultants regarding Job openings but I did not get any response from any consultants and 2ndly after 7 days his Mobile is switched off. Similarly in same way Skill2jobs.com also cheated me . Now I came to know that Skill2jobs.com and Click2resume.com and Shinejob.com are the same group companies in different names and in this way they are cheating to all candidate so be careful. Regarding any information pls contact me My Mobile No is:- [protected] Regards RK Satpathy
              Aug 26, 2014
              Shine.com Customer Care's response

Shine.com — not yet refund my 23000/- account dept from faridabad.

I hv experienced with shine refund department which is based in sector 26, faridabad. It was pathetic.. shine team members are fraud. I hv been following up with Mr.Rahul, Mr.Ravi and prashant. They are not refunding my 23000/- n Nw thy r ignoring ma calls n sms. Pls help me .....

this company called me immediately after I uploaded my resume saying that they are offering job in banks like HDFC, ICICI and INDUSIND BANKS.but before that I will have to register with amount of Rs.1800.after I made the payment I did not get a call from their side.they had told me that I would be given a link in which I have to give online exam of 20 marks out of which I have to score at least 12 marks to go to next process that is a telephonic interview.So I kept waiting for the link for the whole day but I did not find any relevant response.then I called them and said about being delayed.they said we have so many resumes..yours might have been misplaced.sorry for the inconvinience.but later again the same thing happened.they said that they would send the online exam link but did not do so.now some other person from the same company called and said your documents need to be verified by the CBI for which Rs.3500 is required.I mean does CBI has so much time to do all this!! now my doubts got cleared that they were nothing more than fraud.my 1800 has been wasted and cant be refunded though.but I really want some action to be taken against such frauds.
                Aug 21, 2014
                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                Dear Madam, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs eekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
                That cmpany is not Shine.com, the name of the fraud company is Shine4success.com and www.resumeyouremployment.com. - Ramesh A - [protected]

Shine.com — Cheating call from shine.com asking to pay 2000 for assuring job in MNC companies.

Today I have got a call from so called Name Mr.Akash, ([protected], [protected]) said that calling from Shine.com from Hydrabad. He asked me to pay 2k for confirming job in MRPL, CCPL companies. I din know that its spam. Its completely trap, he fooled me not only by taking the money, instead he took my photo copy (colored) and Pay slip of the present company and My resume. I blindly provided the same. But later realized that its all fraud business. I...

I have taken your paid service from your company and got the confirmation to from <[protected]@shine.com> and below is the mail. I have already uploaded the CV which was created by Shine and also updated in Social media but till now i didnt get any phone calls from any of the recuiters and the mail which i am getting is all irrelevent. For example, i am getting a job offer of Frontdesk agent or call center agent... Please read my CV properly and check position. I am Deputy Manager in Vodafone Telecom with 10 yrs of experience and how come i should join as Frontdesk or call center executive. If you guys cant give me service than please refund my money. Dont make fun of people in the name of service. Email date 7 sept 13 Dear Sir, As We Discussed Over Phone I Am Sending All The Details About Our Services Which We are Going to Provide You. So Go Through With That. In the Occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi we are providing 51% Discount.I am sending payment link please make payment first on the behalf of that we will register your profile 1. Booster + Profile Highlighter Rs. 1998 2.Resume Writing - 8 to 15 Years Rs. 2999 3. Cover Letter Rs. 499 4.Express Delivery +Featured Profile Rs 1698 5. Social Media Profile - 8 to 15 Years Rs. 2699 6.Instant Jobs - 3 months Rs. 599 Sub Total Rs. 10492 Discount Applied (51%) Rs. 5351/- Total Rs. 5141/-
                  Aug 14, 2014
                  Shine.com Customer Care's response
                  Dear Mr. Singh, We are extremely sorry for the lapses on our part. Please share your contact details (Phone Number & email id) so that we can connect with you and resolve your issues as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Careerplus

Shine.com — this peopole are not responding

Hi my name is venkat i got call from shine. Initially they are asking registration amt& thn they are asking some services amt.i paid that but they send fake letter of icici.when i asked them dey r telling if yu pay 10k v wl forward d details.already i paid a lot.shine they dont take any action& this admin people are not responding.how i get my money back....

I m madhusudan Mahajan, residing at dombivali
                    I just registered with shine.com and they demands me Rs. 3500/- and they negotiate with me for Rs. 3000/-
                    i deposited the amount and give them the Transanction Id. before deposite they are promised me so much just like that you will get rs 7.5 to 12 lacs ctc pa and so and so fraud promises now and after they got money they never contact me or any single communication. they are now sleeped. how much times and how much people they are chit ting when will this stop. this is treamendous thing. Please look into the matter.
                    stop all these things. this is very much fraud to discuss in loksabha. Here is involve HT MEDIA LTD., I DONT KNOW BUT I DEPOSITED THE AMOUNT IN THE ACCOUNT OF HT MEDIA LTD ICICI BANK LTD TRANS ID NO. M3213225
                    Aug 12, 2014
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response
                    Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine Career Plus. Please share your contact details (Phone Number & email id) so that we can connect with you and resolve your issues as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Careerplus
                    Dear Mr. Mahajan,

We understand that there are misleading calls/ e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers /international funds transfer. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such e-mails. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

I am chandan chowdhury.i got a call from shine.com for job and i deposite Rs.2250 for for registration call by Rajiv singhaniya from KSR BUSINESS SOLUTION.in airtel bharti i give interview after that i know this is fake compny.when i call they say that you deposite 30000 amount then we will reffud MY money.
                      full INFORMATION.
                      A/C NUMBER-[protected] IN NAME OF KSR BUSINESWS SOLUTION.IFSC CODE-HDFC0001897.
                      CALL BY-[protected](Rjiv singhaniya).[protected], [protected](sumit kumar)
                      Aug 05, 2014
                      Shine.com Customer Care's response
                      Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs eekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. Reards Team Shine
                      full INFORMATION.
                      A/C NUMBER-[protected] IN NAME OF KSR BUSINESWS SOLUTION.IFSC CODE-HDFC0001897.
                      CALL BY-[protected](Rjiv singhaniya).[protected], [protected](sumit kumar)
                      this is related to shine.com as they called several condidates and ask them to deposit refundable amount for various porpose.
                      and then their process of money go on at many stages..and blackmail condidate to deposit again amount, , and tell them otherwise there amount wiil not be refunded...because it is last step and then you(condidate)will get their money and job.but after some time they started to avoid phone calls and change their mob numbers...and if condidate complaint against them with full detail of like as bank a.c no. and mob no...then their customer care executive refused to identify acc.no and mobile no...and told you that they cannot do any thing...and contact no. went out of service
                      i have all their recordings and mails
                      i received a call from your office in sec 17, chandigarh. a girl named neha [protected] tells that she is from shine.com. she tells to pay rs 3000 for interview to recruiter infinity group, E-122 phase 7, mohali. they are frauding against your company. kindly take strict action against them.
                      is there your office in sector 17? a girl named neha work there?
                      sir i ge call from shine com and he siad that i wnato to pay 2500,[protected] total amount was 24000 sir shine wale fraud hai action hona chaiye

hello sir just two days back i got call from shine .com they asked me to send my documents and deposit 1, 600 on account number:[protected] they gave me email address:[protected]@gmail.com i deposited and...still they r making calls and asking more amount to deposit again.. kindly help me sir..and refund my money

Greetings from Shine.com.

With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Therefore job seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Team Shine

What ever people said it is true. Shine people are simply cheating the people who are looikng for job. One man called me he said they are providing resume forwarding services. Initially he asked to 1798/- rupees and i paid and later again he transferred call to other department and they charged around 3991/- . They are not revealing all the things initially. And the service is not at all good. They are not even sending relevant calls. At the time of speaking they said one thing and later they do different. As per my experience it is fraud service.Please people dont fall into this false loop. Simply say no.Better yoursel[censored]pdate your profile once in 2days.Definitely you can get the call.
                          Jul 25, 2014
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response
                          Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine Career Plus. With reference to your comment, we are extremely sorry for the lapses on our part. Please share your contact details (Phone Number & email id) so that we can connect with you and resolve your issues as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Careerplus
                          i too received a mail from them.Is this make any problem to applied candidates.?

Dawnus Construction Ltd
                          Birmingham Office Unit 8, Quartz Point
                          Stonebridge Road, Coleshill – B46 3JL
                          United Kingdom.

DAWNUS APPLICATION FORM/INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE

Dear Applicant,

This office got Your resume CV relating to the employment going on in our company for consideration.

To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to provide the following details;
                          1. Fill the attach Application form and interview questionnaire
                          2. Genuine and Valid Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies
                          3. Scan Copies of your International passport. "first and last page"
                          4. Two colored photo seize

You are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Alongside with Attached in this mail is APPLICATION FORM AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE, which you have to print out, fill the personal information needed on it with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in the office by the company officials.

Your qualification and work experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions, we currently needs qualified applicants to fill up.
                          Our HR senior officials shall review all the fill Application, Interview responds provided by all applicants and their educational qualification certificates.

JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time.
                          SALARY INDICATION: 3, 200 GBP (Three Thousand Two Hundred British Pound) and above pending on work experience and field of specialization.

However, kindly return your filled application form within 72 hours of receipt.

Due to you are our employee outside United Kingdom, we have also decided to interview you by email. You are expected to prudently answer the questions attached to this mail for a successful interview and answer as it requires that will enable our HR office to give you call for better conversion regarding your employment.

NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only your international passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in United Kingdom or our offices in other locations. We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.

Proper self introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in (Birmingham) United Kingdom if selected to enable the company management know you better.

Dawnus Construction Ltd
                          Human Resource Manager
                          Mr. Harrison Joel

Shine.com — fraud calling

shine people not taking action on This ..i also Lost my 12000 Rs ..i also mail to shine com but Thy dnt replied. Y this people not taking action..i thnk this money is directly going to shine account ...tht y these people nt taking any action....

My name is Tilak Raj & i had created my profile in SHINE.com & then got an call from Mr Ayush Sharma who showed me good job prospects & convinced me to shell our Rs4000 in returns of making my professional CV+ Linked profile+ round one service+ background verification .These all services were promised & he said that background verification is done by an third party which checks the background & provides an certificate which makes easy for the recruiters/employers to hire people.But the services like round one & background verification were never given to me.Neither i had got an call from anywhere.Above all they again called me up to pay extra 1700 for another service.Such an shameless people & such an fraud job portal .
                            Saddest part is that they start their conversation telling that SHINE belongs to Hindustan times which forces us to believe them..

I request all job seekers to please do not listen to them & do not make any payment to shine cos they are bigg frauds.
                            May 18, 2017
                            Jul 14, 2014
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response
                            Dear Sir, We are extremely sorry for the lapses on our part. We tried to contact you on [protected] but there was no answer. Please share your alternate contact details so that we can connect with you and resolve your issues as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Careerplus
                            Jul 16, 2014
                            Updated by SHETTY TILAKRAJ
                            My Number is the same [protected] & you can contact me any time cos i am available 24x7 & still my complaint remains open & i do not know who & when had called me up for i did not receive any kind of call.

Rather than calling i would appreciate if you can provide me with the balance services which was promised to me.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Tilakraj.
                            Jul 16, 2014
                            Updated by SHETTY TILAKRAJ
                            I will be waiting for your call (& expect you to resolve this matter as early as possible. And I am surprised to see that you value your customer & also appreciate that you think about sorting this matter out.

Thanks & regards,
                            Tilakraj.
                            hello sir
                            just two days back i got call from shine .com
                            they gave me email address:[protected]@gmail.com
                            kindly help me sir..and refund my money