[Resolved]  Shine.com — Money fraud Rs 17k from account

Today on 17th sept I was looking for a job change and shine agency executive Mr Sajeev called([protected] & [protected]) and I applied for 6 month of service for resume highlighting and I paid Rs 3027. afterwards, I got a followed call and they asked me to pay more than Rs 4673 to work on my resume verification and for the same, I raised the complainant that you can't force me to pay this and I was not ready to pay. again a new manager was appointed and he convinced me to pay. when I paid that again next invoice of Rs 9202 was raised for the content writer and how my resume get selected. again I denied but that fellow convinced me that if you will be getting a 30-40% hike then what is the issue to pay that much. i was very clear that I am not going to pay a single penny after that and he agreed. once I did with this last transaction I received one more performa with Rs 17237 for a professional summary of Rs 8999 and senior-level resume writing services Rs 3999 and Rs 16090for super express. I didn't ask all these services and all these were fraudulent. i haven't taken any services and I haven't joined any portal. for Rs 3027 i am responsible but the remaining transactions were cheated and forcefully get it done from my end by giving other future endeavours. i am requesting them to send my money back as I don't want any of these facilities. they are not ready to pay my money back as a non-refundable policy. request you to please help. am already struggling with my job and I am losing my money like this.
Sep 17, 2021
its not resolved. i just mailed my complaint and without any action, its showing resolved? again one more fraud. the company mailed me from [email protected] and called me as well. the number already mentioned in my detailed complaint its +911244326804 & +91246096118 its not resolved.
Sep 18, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Shine.com