Shine Friendship — Is fraud

srivastava2080
This is ashish from uttar pradesh i have got from anisha agarwal from west bengal silliguri she is asking me to take the member ship in my company so i will give you a lot of female numbers but she is asking to deposit the amount of rs 1500/- and said this first & last payment. Company account is name of (shine info tech service ) a/c no, is 020805500701 branch is silliguri west bengal. So i am deposit this amount to this account so again she is asking me to take vip secure code for security there are lot of female profile take the vip sure code u r also take rate of vip secure is 10000/-, 15000/- & 18000/-. So please deposit this amount to my account then u will meet to female profile at ur area.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

call me [protected]
Surve S's reply, Aug 22, 2016
call me 9825893409
This is ravi from gujrat i have got from anisha agarwal and muskan from west bengal silliguri she is asking me to take the member ship in my company so i will give you a lot of female numbers but she is asking to deposit the amount of rs 1500/- and said this first & last payment. Company account is name of (shine service ) hdfc a/c no, is [protected] branch is silliguri west bengal. So i am deposit this amount to this account so again she is asking me to take vip secure code for security there are lot of female profile take the vip sure code u r also take rate of vip secure is rs 5500/. is no apko our deposit dena hoga to mene na bol to muje kaha k apako apaka many vapas chahia to 3500 dena padega me vo bhi bhar diya fir vap 1500 bharna padega me ne vo pe kar diya tptal 12000/ rs mene bhare badame kuch bhi vapas nahi aya plz give my many .
Ye company froud hai yesme koi registration mat karna.(shainfrnds.com) ye paise mangte hai ki haig profil ki (L)&(w) ke sath physically reletion or income karneka jariya khete hai to ples yese koi join mat karna...

Shine Friendship - Is fraud