Shine.com — payment made but promised services. not given. false promising by shine executives

Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Udayjo on Jan 20, 2020
I was promised 2services, resume highlight and resume booster during all initial communication by the sales team. I negotiated a better price and was informed that a discount of 40% was being provided as a special price. This was after i quoted them a rate given to by a competitor. Once after the payment was made, i was told that my request for discount was rejected by some other team and hence i will now be provided with only 1 service. It’s a clear case of cheating where more services were promised at the same cost but actual services are not provided. I demand my full money back or reinstatement of the promised services.

[Jan 20, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2020

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your email id or name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your contact number or the registered email id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Team Shine
Updated by Udayjo, Jan 22, 2020
Dear team,

My registered email id is [protected]@yahoo.com and registered mobile number is [protected]. Name Uday Joshi. Payment confirmation receipt is attached herewith.

Updated by Udayjo, Jan 27, 2020
Trust you are now able to extract my information. Pls update the complaint status.

Comments

My contact no. is [protected]. Email I’d is [protected]@yahoo.com. I am a paid user and payment of rs 2950 made in Jan2020

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - payment made but promised services. not given. false promising by shine executives