[Resolved] Shine.com — shine job services - paid rs.11, 033

Pudupakkam main Road, Siruseri, Chennai, Siruseri,, India
 sivakumark59 on Jun 25, 2019
I have approached shine.com for job services and jithendra has coordinate and told that rs.12, 997 after discount i have paid rs.11, 033 this include all services and promised that no further amount required for the job services.
After paid this amount today they called me and asked for rs.10, 000.
And they are telling, if it is not paid further process will not move.
I have asked several times is there any other charges will come. Jithendra told that this is final., but again came for other payment. I do not want his cheating service. So please refund the same.
Order : in20190622_214747_182631
Payment reference number :[protected]
Payment : rs.11, 033
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2019

[Jun 25, 2019] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2019

We are so sorry to hear that you have disappointed.Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us and we completely understand how upset you must feel. We apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you.

After a thorough review of your case and discussion, You raised prime concerns which are as listed below along with our responses:

-After the discussion with our team member on welcome call dated on 27 June, 2019, we hope all your concern has been resolved as welcome call is an important part and the first interface to interact with our clients to initiate the services.
-On the basis of your understanding and the verbal consent the services has been initiated.
-Furthermore, you are our most valuable customer therefore; you might get calls from our sale representative proposing any other paid services at attractive price and it is up to you whether to avail or not.On your request, we shall put your mobile number under DND category. We assure you that one you activated under DND user then you will not receive any call from shinelearning.com.

Thank you for raising this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time on below mentioned details.

Team Shine
Updated by sivakumark59, Aug 01, 2019

After paid shine job service on June 23rd, till now I have not received any proper job requirement in my specific area like Tirupati from their side. So they promised that weekly 2 job requirement will send it. I think they are cheating me and paid unnecessarily Rs.13, 500. Please do the needful.

Sivakumar K