Shop On India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 30, 2021

File a complaint to Shop On India

Having problems with Shop On India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shop On India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shop On India

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
201305

Shop On India Phone Numbers

Shop On India reviews & complaints(39)

Order ka mal aaya nahi
Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 10kg ashirwad aata on[protected] with orderno. Orn[protected] total price rs.665 (Aata price rs.400+rs.265 delivery charges). I didn't got my order as per shown in the website so i asked them to cancel. And after a long list of email send by me, they send me the cancellation mail. After that i sent them multiple emails for my refund but not got the refund till date[protected]!
    Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Never purchase any good from this site once you place the order they will never contact you nor attend your call nor revert to you emails.
      I am trying to contact them since 2 days. I have sent so many emails have tried calling them on all possible numbers on the net but they just donor reply. Fraud site. They only will take tour money.
      Invoice id: 258852...
      I am from roorkee uttarakhand.. Live in panchkula haryana after marriage..

I applied for pan card name change on 17th june 2018 at om cyber cafe in roorkee.. Csc id is.[protected].. He told me that it will take 15 to 20 days for correction in pan card.. But 9 and half months have passed, i have not got my pan card... When i call him he does not answer the phone also..
      I really need help in this matter.
      Thanks...

This is very sorry to say that, this indiashopon company is a fraud company and all the staff in this organization is a cheater. There is no response after selling his product on double rate. There is no any discount on any outlet and hotels in india.

Please ensure that your representative do not cheat any customer and furnish the actual fact about your company product and facility.

No any responsible person is there who take care of customer.
      Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Item order number# #HF2615 fossil REHTT watch Chonograph watch but I received local brand watch PL note this and send me another watch as per order
      And my details are as follows
      Pattihal Harris
      RNSRPM Temple road
      Murdeshwar 581350
      Mb [protected]
      Email [protected]@gmail.com
      PL do the needful

I have ordered a phone i keep asking every single day to care center when they will dispatch my product they dnt guve me prpper answer, before i make payments its was in stock after payment they are saying its not in stock i sent mail. Also there is no revert please do needful i think company should not cheat us if anyone upper management person will call it ill be helpful for me, after paying money they are saying its happens to everyone...
        Dear shoponn
        Kindly follow the below message and return our fund

Order for orn[protected] is rejected by the seller. Please email us your account details to [protected]@shoponn.in [protected]@shoponn.in. We will credit your refund amount within 5 to 7 days.
        Account details as follows

Account holder name - suraj wasekar
        Account no-sba[protected]
        Ifsc code - icic0002196...
        Order id: orn[protected], placed on wednesday, october 18 2017 01:42 pm
        Lava kkt 48
        No delivery in may area and rejected in may order so why no refunded my amount in may bank aic not credit
        Why shoponn web site is provide in my mobile delivery and return policy no my any contect in my mo no
        So pls my amount credit in may bank aic pls fast...
        मेरे से 6999 रुपये लेकर मुझे कहा गया कि आपको कंपनी का मेम्बरशिप कार्ड बनाया जायेगा और इसके अलावा आपको कंपनी के द्वारा आपको टोटल 9 आइटम दिए जाएंगे जिसमे 1 लैपटॉप 1 घड़ी 1 जूते 1 बेल्ट...

I have not received my order. I am waiting or my order. When i see on website i see that my order returning. I want to know why my order is returning.in my order pen drive + power bank +memory card etc. When call on delivery customer care say that delivery boy call me. But i have not received any call from delivery company. So
        I want to know how behave like this.
        Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I got a call from[protected] on the number [protected] and he was misbehaving to me. Please take care of it.

Last year 2016 i made the payment of rs18000 through credit card. The shop on india customer care executive said that for rs 9000 he will provide mobile phone and for another rs9000 he will provide washing machine but they did not send any one item. But yesterday that is 27/6/2017 mr. Sumith called and said make rs3500 through to paytym so that i will send the product to your home or else pay rs3150 to cancel the order and repay the rs18000....

The company "shop on India" is a complete fraud. Took my money more than a year ago and still didn't despatched subject items. Now saying that material is stuck on noida toll and asking for more money. Please help. Shall I go and make police complaint against them ?

The contact of company and workers are below

[protected] sameer mehta

Complaint by (On behalf of)
          Nitin Parashar
          Lav Kush Bihar
          Khargone MP
          Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear friends plz do not trust on this company they are totally fraud. they call you and offer many items in a small amount then when you pay they can't pic your call and no reply on mail. when i reached on given address of company there is no company exist. they offer you many things but plz don't trust. i already face many prob with this company.

i trapped in 2015 and again they call me and offer many things again if you don't...

We ordered for the product on[protected] order number - [protected] type - COD value - 1498 via ECOM express carrier. This product is faulty and we complaint shopon to return it and give us the refund. For few days, we could not connect them through phone. But when they responded on phone, they said that we have to send the product back to them through career. It appeared as if the company is not interested to return the money. when we asked them about their website, we found that their website is not registered. This looks fraud to me and i am scared that i will not get my refund. Please assist us in this matter. i am not getting enough assistance on customer care. Here is the number on which i called up for refund : Name- varun number- [protected]
            Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase one hot shaper which I place order by call. While place order by Name miss Rukshana took my order. For taking order from so many people call. Product I have been received by 15/9_2016. After checking product is not fit to me . So I m trying to return the product for that I am calling below mentioned no so many time. No one border to take the complaint for return. Every time they tel will call back. Almost I called 30 times. I do have other work also to do other than call. This is the wost service ever I seen. My request is pls take complaint for reverse my money & take back the product asap. Otherwise I will update this social Media also.
              Thanks& regards
              Sep 20, 2016
              Updated by Gita Nath
              I am expecting to resolve the issue on priority.

I place an order lg led tv 42 inches through online and for the tv which i made payment of inr 29998 through my credit card twice payment first time made 14999 and second time again 14999 whenever i called shoponindia representative says you will get by end of this almost a 6 months still i didn't get so far, i have collected only 3 gift items like hair dryer, mixi and speaker nothing else. Please do the needful or else return back money i paid.
                Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                my name manoj kr goswami and i made a payment of 7999.00 by credit card july2014 and u commitment to give me a leptop, but i dont receve any laptop, but one combo receve, i[censored] dont give a laptop so please retured my money back, and your combo is as a tich, u bring back, and returned money, my id 86341060 and ph no. [protected],

I purchse ur offer product on 29
                  Jan and they say u received product by 15 feb i call
                  Back on 15 feb they say u received on 1 march after that o
                  Not received many time i
                  Call they always say wait 10 days and now there customer care no is also switch off pls refund my money other wise i go in court fired the case of 420 through which ur company image down...

Dear sir maine aapki orgnisation me 9999 rs online transfer kiye hai dated on 27th dec 2015...
                  jisme mujhe 32 inch ka led samsung ka aap dene ka promise kiye the
                  but mujhe sirf ek combo pack like shoes catel charger and one bad sheed hi recive hua hai
                  aaj tak LED recived nahi hua hai...kya mujhe tv milega ya nahi
                  jab bhi call karta hu to swich of ya kabhi baat hoti hai to next date...ab to 25th april date kaha tha but wo bhi nikal gyeee...
                  so pls ab to mujhe tv de do ya mera paisa return kar do.

Sanjay chourasia
                  49 kausalya nagar bhopal
                  Bda road Awadhpuri Bhopal MP
                  462021
                  Provide your number
                  Anki kumar's reply, Sep 24, 2016
                  Provide your contact number i will contact my refund section

The company "shop on india" had given me offer to buy a nikon dslr in july 2015 at discounted rate and i for the same but afterward they started to ask for some more money which i paid as per their requirement and till date i have paid rs. 15, 500/-(Rs. Fifteen thousand five hundred only). But the product is not been shipped till now. Its about 10 month they are fooling me and promising me to deliver the product in 15 days whenever i call them and every time they failed to make their promise. One of the executive sameer malhotra is on the conversation with me. Now i want to register a complaint against them and i want my money back or i want the product.
                    Please look into the matter.
                    Shop On India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is a call from shop on india comes to me and he told me there s one offer for me to buy a cell phone of sumsang a7 of rs 8000 n get one special offer for me.than he told me that this s not a cash on delievery u have to pay online.than i have it 7800rs than they send me offers thing just like hair drier, belt, electric cattle etc wtich is appox 1000rs price and they told me that u cell phone comes in 15 day and now its 3 months goes i cant get my cell phone n money.