[Resolved] ShopCJ — got call and message that I won lucky draw

S ATCHUTHA RAMAYYA on Oct 17, 2017
I received call from number [protected] stating that they are calling from shop cj. They are telling complete information like my name, address, my order from shop cj and telling that i won tata safari in lucky draw. They told that they will ship my car in 2days or deposit 1260000/-in my account if i pay 5999/- as registration charges. I want to know whether is it true or fake???
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2017

[Oct 17, 2017] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2017
Dear Mr. Ramayya,

We wish to inform you that, if any of our customer is a lucky winner of a contest then display their name of Tv along with the order number. We would request you to do not transfer any amount in any account. Also would request you to lodge a complaint against fraud calls. Thanks!

ShopCJ India

Comments

Shop cj, are you selling your customer details to other pishing agents? Or your team is doing this kind of fraud by their own. If the person who made a call is not from your company how they got your customer information?
I was also called and informed that I have won the mahindra xuv is it true and also they said that I should transfer some amount
Today i get the call
Date - 19 / 02 / 2019

I'm rakesh sahani I also gets the call
from shop cj saying that I won and I have to choose between a car and money of 14 lac I don't what to do I'm giving the no +[protected]
By this no he call me and say you won in a lucky draw and I choose Money instead of car. And with conditions that I have to pay 1 % of it which is he say 14 thousand rs
Now at noon he going to call me again what should I do
Date - 19 / 02 / 2019
12 pm he gonna call
Need some help

1976
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    ShopCJ - got call and message that I won lucky draw