Shopclues.com — full product not delivered

Shivamgg on Oct 31, 2018
I have order of three ikall k71 set by shopclues.com on 23rd october 2018 I have receive this the delivery by delhivery courier at 28th Oct 2018. When I open the delivered package I found only single hanste of ikall k71. About this I request for return by the shopclues.com app but the delhivery executive said I can't accept this because on the delivered package item listed three ikall k71 but you handover me only one so I can't accept this for return. I call shopclues.com but he said me that you send me the package image inner and outer after 24-48 hr your problem solved by our concern team but when I call again 48 hrs he said me that you send incomplete images I can't solve your problem and said to me that send the images again and call our customer care after 48 hr but there is no solution of my problem .

full product not delivered

[Nov 01, 2018] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 02, 2018
No resolution of my complaint till now and customer care service is blocked to me. No representative is calling me back and blocked my call for one day. I receive this message daily from 31st Oct and 1st nov.

ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2018

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the delay that happened in resolving your concern.

We have shared the information with our Support Team and they shall be connecting with you within next 24 hours for further proceedings.

Requesting your patience here.

Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 02, 2018
Ok now I am waiting again for next 24 hours but solve my problem.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the delay that happened in resolving your concern.

We're trying our best to resolve your concern on priority. You'll surely receive an affirmative update by the end of the day and our team will be getting in touch with you shortly.

Your patience in this unfortunate matter will be highly appreciated.

Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 05, 2018
I received the call from shopclues.com on 2nd nov and he said to me that your problem will be shortout by 5th nov. So I am waiting about the solution today.

Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 05, 2018
I also receive the call by two different two numbers and he said to me that he said to me that he is calling from shopclues.com he said to me that tell me your atm card number and cvv code and otp. The numbers given below
Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 05, 2018
Waiting a whole day there is no call and resolution of my problem. it shows that shopclues is not sincere about the customer problem. it gave me only 24 hrs, 48hrs and 3days but not giving the solution of my problem.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2018

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the trouble you were put through.

Kindly note that we are not running any such contest and this is a scam for which our Legal Team is already investigating. Even we are concerned about our customer's privacy and we assure you that the situation will be completely corrected.

Further, our representative tried connecting with you but in vain. Please check your mail for more clarity.

Team ShopClues.
Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 09, 2018
I have received a mail with the message that your return request is approved but in this mail the product product quantity is set of three ikall k71 and I have received only one so courier executive will refuse to accept this because I tried this way previous.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the delay that happened in resolving your concern.

Requesting your patience here.

Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 12, 2018
When will my problem solve? How much I wait 1yr or 2 yr?
Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 13, 2018
I have lost my patience going to file case against shopclues consumer forum I will not any comment on this from today meet u in consumer court. Good bye.
Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 16, 2018
Consumercomplaint.in please do the action against shopclues. So that shopclues do not fraud to any other person in future. And punish him for his irresponsible behave. I received the call from shopclues and his executive said to me that your product will replace within 4-5 days and you will receive the call from courier executive but till now I have not receive any call for product pick up and I am trying to call shopclues from two days he said to me that he can not give any information to him. I have not receive any call from shopclues and shopclues said to me that you are in not reachable.

Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 16, 2018
This is the proof that I have receive only one handset because shopclues is ready for pay me 488 rupees but he did not pay me any amount nor my product replace and do not calling me to to provide the information about this

Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 16, 2018
he said to me that One clues bucks is equal to one rupee
Updated by Shivamgg, Nov 17, 2018
I have received today this message. I am not receive any call from shopclues.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - full product not delivered