[Resolved] Shopclues.com — product not delivered even after 7 days of assured date, but amount has been debited from my account

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Sunil [email protected] on May 5, 2019
I had ordered product on shop clues on 26-04-19, my order is[protected] and i got reply as soon i ordered was i will get product by 1-05-19.. But, til now i haven't got my product, but amount has been debited from my account.
Now, if i contact shopclues, they are negligible and saying they cannot give assurance on delivery, since they depend on 3rd party logistics. They are arrogant and unprofessional, even now they are saying, they cannot assure exact delivery date, and even saying, i can complaint where ever i want.. They are thefting hard earned money abd giving false promises to customers
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2019

[May 05, 2019] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Dear Sunil,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please share your order details to enable us to check and resolve this at the earliest.

Updated by Sunil [email protected], May 06, 2019
Order number is[protected]
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019
Dear Sunil,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We're sorry for the delay in our response.

Regrettably, we're unable to find the order ID in your reply. Please share your correct order details to enable us to check and resolve this at the earliest.

You can also contact our customer care number[protected] from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Sunday).

Team ShopClues

Comments

Dear shopclyes team,
I have account in your shopclyes

Registered email I'd: - [protected]@gmail.com
Registered mobile no:-
Deepika Trivedi's reply, May 2, 2019
I want to close my account permanently
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019

Dear Deepika,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the delay that happened in resolving your concern.

We'd like to inform you that your ShopClues account has successfully been disabled as per our records. Do let us know in case you wish to reactivate your account.

Team ShopClues

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - product not delivered even after 7 days of assured date, but amount has been debited from my account