[Resolved] Shopclues.com — shipment issue (neither updating address nor canceling order)

C-39 Anuprita apartment, Near Azad nagar metro station, Veerdesqi road, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 hnanks on Mar 20, 2019
I have ordered two products through ShopClues on 19/03/2019.
Order id[protected]
And
I'm requesting them to change my address since yesterday but they are not providing any solution. It's a prepaid order and I asked them to cancel my order but they are not cancelling my order. They are suggesting me to wait till delivery and telling me to not receive my products and then they will initiate refund. I'm not able to understand such policies. Please help me with a suitable solution.

shipment issue (neither updating address nor canceling order)
shipment issue (neither updating address nor canceling order)
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019
They have not resolved it yet. I don't know why they are marking it as resolved. Thry didn't change my shipping address yet and they are not cancelling my order.

[Mar 21, 2019] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hnanks, Mar 20, 2019
They have not resolved it yet. I don't not why they are marking it as resolved. They didn't change my shipping address yet and they are not cancelling my order. Please help me with a suitable solution.Why are they marking it as resolved.
Updated by hnanks, Mar 20, 2019
I have ordered two products through ShopClues on 19/03/2019.
Order id[protected]
And
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We'd like to inform you that your Order ID[protected] for Code Yellow Women's Black Sling Bag is ready to ship and at this stage we are unable to cancel the order.

Therefore, we would suggest you to refuse to accept the delivery of the product and once we receive the product in our warehouse we will initiate the refund process.

Requesting your patience here.

ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

In addition to the previous Email, we'd like to inform you that the order ID[protected] for "Meia Red High Slit Polyester Synthetic Maxi Top" has returned to us.

Moreover, we've forwarded the refund request to our team and they'll be getting in touch with you asap.

Requesting your patience here.

Updated by hnanks, Mar 23, 2019
Please tell your courier partner to return that beg also as I'm not able to receive that beg. I have requested you to change my shipping address but you are saying that it's not possible to Change address.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019
Dear Ankita,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to inform you that your Order ID[protected] Meia Red High Slit Polyester Synthetic Maxi Top has been returned to us. Thus, the refund has been processed in the same account through which you have made the payment. Please find the refund details below:

Refund amount - Rs. 268.00
Refund processed date - 22/03/2019
Expected Date of Refund to show in your Account - 01/04/2019
Refund mode - Google Pay via Payment Gateway
Refund Reference Number (RRN) - [protected]f5358T90b982c8

In case you do not receive the refund within the shared timeline, we request you to coordinate with your bank using above mentioned Refund Reference Number (RRN).

Further, 60.00 Loyalty Clues Bucks redeemed against this order has been refunded into your ShopClues account on 22/03/2019.

Moreover, we request you to place a fresh order for the product to be delivered at your desired address.

Team ShopClues

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - shipment issue (neither updating address nor canceling order)