ShopOnn — shoponn.in not received order yet

Nipurn Engineering Pvt.Ltd. C22,MIDC,Shiroli,Kolhapur,416122,Maharashtra., India
I have made order on may 9 2020 06:30 pm and i didn't receive my order yet. Order id: orn[protected]. It doesn't show any progress of dispatch of order, so i have doubt about integrity of this website. I feel that they are cheating with their customer, i request to to please take a look on my problem and resolve it as soon as possible. Otherwise please help me to take my money back to me. Its a personal care product of ₹ 1465 from havells rechargeable beard trimmer - bt6152c.
Updated by sanjagtap25 May 19, 2020
Nipurn Engineering Pvt.ltd. C22, midc, shiroli, kolhapur, 416122, maharashtra. — Shoponn.in not received order yet

I have made order on May 9 2020 06:30 PM and i didn't receive my order yet. Order ID: ORN[protected]. It doesn't show any progress of dispatch of order, so i have doubt about integrity of this website. I feel that they are cheating with their customer, i request to to please take a look on my problem and resolve it as soon as possible. Otherwise please help me to take my money back to me. Its a personal care product of ₹ 1465 from HAVELLS RECHARGEABLE BEARD TRIMMER - BT6152C.

Comments

We're really sorry for the experience you had. Please share your order ID number so that our team can look into your issue.

Thanks & Regards
Team Havells
Order ID: ORN20205929922
Shoponn.in website.
Order ID: ORN20205929922
Dear Sir

As per the update we have received from our team. We would like to inform that this order is not placed from our official brand E-store i.e. shop.havells.com. Hence, we request you to please reach out to the customer care team of the website from which you have placed your order.

Thanks & Regards
Team Havells
sanjagtap25's [Complaint's author] reply, May 25, 2020
I m order from shoponn.in website.plz give me help from your team
sanjagtap25's [Complaint's author] reply, May 25, 2020
Otherwise I will file a case against you in the court. Because… You have the absolute right to sell your company's goods to anyone.

C22, MIDC, Shiroli, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India - 416122
    ShopOnn - shoponn.in not received order yet