Shoppersstop.com — online order no.118934755 refund not received till date.

Jayshree15 on Jan 3, 2018
Dear sir/madam

I had placed an order on december 6, 2017. My order no. Is[protected] which i paid by
Debit card. As per their policy product should receive in 5 to 7 days. After waiting for more then 9 days i contacted them & asked about product status & came to know that they have not sent my order. I informed them that for christmas holiday i will be going out of station so if you can send your order please send it before 16th december, 2017 & if it is going to reach after that please cancel it, since i will not be available after that. They agreed to it.
They did not pay any heed to my request & sent the product to my place when we were out of station for holidays. Nobody was available so shipment returned to them.

I contacted customer care about my refund almost chasing their customer care every alternate day for the refund, but there is a false promise that is being made on every call. Whenever i called up customer care about refund i was told to wait for 2 more days, we have raised your complaint, your complaint is highlighted this kind of answer i get.

Highly disappointed from such a well known brand. Btw i am their first citizen card holder since 2008.

Please look into the matter at the earliest & refund my money.

Jayshree

[Jan 03, 2018] ShoppersStop.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Eureka Towers, 9th Floor, B-Wing, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Shoppersstop.com - online order no.118934755 refund not received till date.