Shriram City — breach of trust between customers and service provider

Sanjeev26051986 on Mar 8, 2018
Loan agreement no cddehtw[protected]
I have honor to request that i have taken two wheeler loan from dehradun ghantaghar branch. I had paid all the installment. But your people taken extra mony from me (3000) staff name is karamveer who is a tl in above said branch. Future i have a stong trust that thay have done the same with so many others honorable customers. When i told him he used abusive language with me and his  behavior was very very pathetic. I trust you will take serious action against him. I will really thankful for your kind consideration.

breach of trust between customers and service provider

[Mar 08, 2018] Shriram City customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have already paid the Loan amount and cleared my due. Still i have not received the NOC and the executive are calling me again to clear the due.
Dear sir, please issue me a NOC of my discover bike 100M which is buy last 3 or 4 years your. I went to jalandhar branch so many time but nobody give me a response.
Please sir

+ 91 4392 5300
    Surve No:-233, Sagardeep Complex, D Wing, Navipeth, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411030
    Shriram City - breach of trust between customers and service provider