[Resolved] Shwas Homes — cancellation of agreement

Venupalakkattu
Dear all.

I am an unfortunate customer for shwas homes tetra core project in aqua city. I booked an apartment with 710 square feet in 2015 and paid 27 instalments a total of 23.7 lakhs and they start asking me to send 7.5 lakhs as statutory payments in april 2018 and in written i asked them for a primary proof of this amount such as 1.47 lakhs for electricity deposit!!! They failed to give me a primary proof and instead they send me a cancellation letter for which i am moving to civil/criminal and consumer court to get justice to me. Even the gst rates which they are asking to remit is 18% instead of 12% which is as per government rate.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-13 06:20:02

[May 12, 2018] Shwas Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shwas Homes Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2019

Kindly send us more details about your complaint. Our team will look into it and will resolve the issue, if there is any, as soon as possible. We are looking forward for your valuable response.

Ground Floor, Shwas Mystic Heights I, Kaniyampuza Road, Eroor PO, Cochin, India - 682306
    Shwas Homes - cancellation of agreement