Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions Customer Care

Rajkot District
Gujarat
Landmarks:Limda Chowk

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Sun Closed

Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions — lost money on their trading tips

K.D. Singh on Sep 11, 2019
I faced loss of 2 lakh and i had paid them 50000. So total 2.5 lakh loss by shyam advisory. It is a company which works for...
Complaint category Stock Market

Vinay Jay prakash dixit on Oct 2, 2018
Sir.. My self vinay dixit, my father mr. Jay prakash dixit starts journey from fajalganj kanpur to kota rajasthan in shyam travels on 2 oct 18 at 1700 pm. The ticket no is 1027.. After some journey hours conductor misbehave my father he abuse him. And adjust 3 more passenger in my booked ticket.. Please do the need full and take necessary action against him.

[Oct 02, 2018] Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

RAJPAL UMESH J
    Respected Sir /Madam, I am Rajpal Umesh J. from Vadodara want to draw your attention towards a fraud done by a company "SHYAM ADVISORY".Sir /Madam it is a company situated at OFFICE NO :-6, 7, 8 2nd floor, SHIVAM COMPLEX, SARVESHVAR CHOCK, DR . YAGNIK ROAD, RAJKOT, GUJARAT-INDIA Phone No:[protected], 6686666 E-Mail :[protected]@shyamadvisory.com, [protected]@shyamadvisory.com Website : www.shyamadvisory.com owned by MR.Vishal Babulal Kotak. They said they will give a profit of Rs.30000/- against investment of Rs.25000/-. Mr.Nitin and Mr.Kishan coordinated with me for this. I never missed their call but sir/madam they make big big fool to people. They have committed me make profit but when I invested in STOCK MARKET on their don't miss call tips for consecutive 15 days & their call fails ALL THE TIME in that short span of time.Due to the failure of their calls I have to bear a loss of Rs45000/- in that 15 days. I called their executive persons(Nitin and Kishan) and inform about that they said they will recover it on next day but again and agian. When I talked to MD of that company & said to refund my money he instead of apologizing on their fake tips they said never to call them again & challenge to even complain in the consumer forum.Now they are not receiving my calls. So I request the INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAIN FORUM to take a necessary action against this fraud company to save other innocent people to get trapped into their fraud tips through their calls & msgs.Sir/Madam please help me. Thanking You Your's Faithfully Rajpal Umesh J. Vadodara [protected]
    I purchesed new shoes but it is not good after few days of purchase it is bitten i change my shoes.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Recently Discussed

Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions
      Should be punished heavily.
      Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions
      about misbehaving and overloading in booked t
      Shyam Brokings and Advisory Solutions
      lost money on their trading tips