Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

Washing machine is not working and after lodging the complaint for so many times, the service person has not come. It is such a pathetic support Siemens has and we are in trouble from last one month. Everytime we call the customer service they say the engineer called the customer and customer denied engineer to come for the service. They are such big liars and we are now in trouble after purchasing Siemens Washing Machine.
Jul 8, 2016
Jun 02, 2016

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 06, 2016
Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
Dear Brijesh, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here to help us serve you better. Our customer service representative will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

800a mccb damage.
    Reason: internal ct coil damage
    Probable cause: manufacturing defect

Mccb serial...

My washing machine developed some problem and I called up seimens service for repair, but they sent a Reliance resQ person to repair, who sold me his maintenance contract.

The technician at resQ tried to fix the issue by using fake / refurbished spare parts, but has not been able to repair the machine.

Now, even after two months, my problem still persists and innumerable calls to resQ as well as to Seimens has yielded no results.

I would like to bring to the notice of senior seimens management that there is some nexus between the seimens service executives and the Reliance resQ marketing team wherein the leads are passed on to resQ which is leading to very bad customer experience.

Please get in touch with me and I am willing to share the details.

Rajeeva
    Phone: [protected]
    email: [protected]@yahoo.com
    May 05, 2016

I purchased siemens washing machine in last month. It is giving me e17 error.
      I called customer care. Person tell...

I purchased one Siemens dishwasher from Arjay Retails Bangalore on 24.02.2016.
      Installation and demonstration was done on 25.02.2016 around 5 PM.
      On 12.03.2016 some sound started coming from the machine. My wife immediately registered the complaint from her mobile at your helpline number. As 13.03.2016 was a Sunday we thought your technician will attend on Monday.
      When no one turned up till 3 PM On Monday I myself lodged a complaint from my mobile and this time I received a confirmation.
      A technician from a service provider came and checked the unit and said that the heat pump has gone and as spares are not readily available they will have to indent it and it may take 10-15 days.
      After he submitted his report to your office one Mr. Karthik called me. I had a detailed discussions with him. I informed him that from 01.03.2016 to 06.03.2016 we were out of Bangalore. We are family of three and just once a day we run the unit. So we used 4 days in February and 6 days in March and the problem came. Mr. Karthik told me that he will send a Siemens technician to assess the problem. Next day Mr. Chandrasekar came and checked the unit thoroughly and confirmed that heat pump has gone.
      Mr. Karthik again called me and said that we replace the unit if there is a problem within 15 days of installing. He assured me of replacement.
      On 18.03.2016 (Saturday) around 5 PM he called me that he is sending an email to me which I will receive on Monday and asked me to reply so that replacement can be expedited.
      I didn't receive email on 20th and then on 21st I called him. He didn't pick phone. I kept on trying and some one picked and informed that Mr. Karthik has gone for lunch and will call back.
      After that I have called him not less than 20 times. Either no one will pick. And if by mistake anyone picks his standard reply was, he is in a meeting, gone for lunch, has taken leave today.
      Just imagine how a customer is harassed.
      After that I have received calls from different persons from Siemens namely, Vignesh, Kiran, Rajiv etc. All informing that the spare has arrived can they send technician to replace. To all of them I have asked to connect me to Karthik because he assured me to replace the unit. But no one did. Reply was he is not on seat, taken leave, in a meeting.
      I am a senior citizen of 68 yrs of age. I am also a very old share holder of Siemens. I don't know what Mr. Karthik gained by harassing an old man.
      May I please request Siemens to immediately replace the unit with a new one.
      Arun Kumar Periwal
      07.04.2016
      Apr 08, 2016

Apr 11, 2016
      Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
      Dear Arun Kumar, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team
      I am not satisfied with the dishwasher fed up
      Inspire of 3 untrained techiccians the problem is remain same as the utencials are not cleaning properly

Hi, we brought the refrigerator on 6th aug 2013. We had issue on sounds and rust and did complain. We brought all products of siemens to our home. From begin there was sound and later not it was not working properly . We complained on 20th feb 2016 and your guys came after repeated calls and infmd us tht the timing is an issue and switced off and wl be rectified in a weeks time. Now we are in 3rdmarc and no response on this. Pls imagine how come we live without the refrige ... Need to solve this or pls replace the new one immldly. If further delay we hv no other choice togo for consumer court in this regard
        Mar 06, 2016

Mar 07, 2016
        Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
        Dear Suresh Pandian, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

I bought a Siemens dishwasher- ( ) (which was launched very recently) in the month of June 15. At the time of delivery they said that the related detergents, salt and shiner are not currently available which is the must for the machine. Hence, the new machine was kept unused 15 days. When we followed up with the dealer esquire about these products but found that they only said that they are helpless regarding these products as they are sold by different dealers. This showed that they sold the machine worth 47K and not bothered whether it is being used or not by the consumer. After that i had to go and find out alternative products so that i can start using the machine. I went ahead and bought an IFB agent whom I knew and bought IFB products after which the machines performance was fine till Nov 15. In November 15 the problems o[censored]tensils not cleaning properly started. I lodged a service complaint with Siemens and they took 2 days to give me the contact number where i should be complaining about. After which I called no. and they assigned a technical person. The person called me on the day of his coming and called me and said that "Madam today I will not be able to come because I have Annual day of my child and I will come tomorrow " (as if he is the deciding factor). When he came next day he started referring to the manual and had no knowledge of the machine (I do not know if company trains these people about their product). the same thing continued with three different 3 so called technical experts. After all the research and development on us on this product they suggested two things 1. level of the machine was not proper (we got this done) 2. we should use finish products. We searched and bought the product of Finish as suggested but the problem persisted. Now we do not know is it problem with the machine or detergent. A company of the stature of Siemens can do this i do not believe.
          Feb 19, 2016

Feb 22, 2016
          Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
          Dear Savita, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Siemens Home India — Regarding gas hob

New gas hob purchased one year back ... The new hob requires repairing every 3 months so I asked for replacement but they deny it ...no senior person to talk to

This is my complaint register, my Front load washing machine complaint are noticed that the water is not cut off through inlet and I on line search your web site for this rectification and found the authorized service centre the name of "REPAIRING SERVICE CENTRE" and they are send technician, as per their requirement change the water inlet and I paid the amount Rs. 4500/- for including visiting charge but the problem still not rectify and after that they visit 2 times but same complaint going on. I need your advice for how can rectify this issue? because they are cheating customer through your website. Their contact no is [protected] / [protected]
            Fully automatic washing machine front load
            Feb 13, 2016

Feb 22, 2016
            Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
            Dear Boby K Joseph, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Reference : Order No : [protected] raised for Customer Service.

Your Service Engineer attended the quick 10mins troubleshoot and informed us PCB has to be changed and we had paid Rs.800 for this visit.

Couple of cents from my side and need solution to this-

1) Power inflow exists till the board and I could see the volt prompting. Just because the board did not picks the voltage, don't you have fix for this rather suggesting the entire board has to be replaced?

2) Also I learnt from Customer care inorder to proceed the replacement of PCB will be done by charging me Rs, 6900/-.

We trust Siemens for its quality and purchased. But hefty service replacement you are bringing to the table.

Earlier your service engineer said Drum needs to replaced and it was done however it was in warranty and I doubt whether this fitment could lead to the current issues to impact the board if so.

Now the machine just started and automatically it stopped. So we reached your support and now we are hearing 6900/- will be charged as solution to fix it by replacing the board.

This puts me a thought, should I really purchase Siemens products ongoing and recommend Siemens to my friends and relatives on seeing such instance.

Pls let me know alternate solution to fix this issue.
              Feb 12, 2016

Feb 23, 2016
              Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
              Dear Rajshekaranshan, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint to our customer service team. One of our representative will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

This refrigerator has been purchased in 2010. For the past 1.5 years the refrigerator has been giving problems every 2-3 months...

It has been over 6 months my siemens dish washer stopped working. We tried to connect to locals here associated with siemens dish washer. I am sorry to inform you it has been a sad state of affair they come n go but fail to make it work. We bought this trusting seimens to be one of the best but it's a sad state of affair. Kindly let me know who should be consulted regarding this in Bhopal. It's been a disgusting experience with siemens dish washer.
                Jan 28, 2016
                Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                Dear Preeti, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better. Request you to get in touch only on our toll free no.[protected] and not on any other agency number for assistance. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Never buy Siemens washing machine, if you care for your hardearned money. Complaint would be attended after 5 days (inspite of 48 hrs) that too after 10 follow ups. Says the card is gone. Demands Rs 10000. I can buy 2 washing machines with that price. This is German bloody quality and service promise. Feeling cheated. I bought this machine against everyone's wishes. Now planning to throw it to scrap. MY TAKE... NEVER BUY A WASHING MACHINE FROM SIEMENS...

My Dryer WT44C101ME/04 Serial No. [protected], I paid Rs. 12, 250 to Siemens for repair/replacement of PCB on Oct 8, 2015; and Within 1 week of that the Machine failed to ever Start AGAIN. In last month I've made numerous calls to your ( Siemens ) no.[protected]. Still no person from Siemens has to date actually come to pick up the machine for repair / replacment of the PCB. I am requesting for PROPER REPAIR / REPLACEMENT of the PCB for which I've paid Rs. 12, 250 already; which I was told has 1 year WARRANTY starting from payment date of 8 Oct 2015.
                    Dec 17, 2015

Dec 22, 2015
                    Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                    Dear Prakash G. Awate, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Had purchased the built in oven from DJ Appliances, Mumbai on 23rd Oct 2015. On the 1st occasion itself, the start button got stuck. SInce then have been regularly following up with the Customer Care and the Dealer, but there is no response as to when they will rectify the defect. For a trusted brand like Siemens, its absolutely unacceptable
                      Dec 01, 2015

Dec 01, 2015
                      Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                      Dear Tushar Shah, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have been using Siemens WM quite a long time. WM had some problem and it was not working I called up the service centre and service man checked the machine and gave a quotation of 10K to replace some parts. He told me Service centre will deliver the parts in 2 days and he will come again and fix it. I paid 800 just for his visit. But when I tried to reach CC many times they are not picking up the call. Its about to 4 weeks, there is no response from there side.

Can I approach any other service centre in Chennai? Or they are the only service centre where I have to keep calling them.

can you please help me.

Bala Subramanian
                        [protected]@gmail.com
                        Nov 05, 2015

Nov 05, 2015
                        Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                        Dear Bala Subramanian, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

I am having a Seimens washing machine (with E-No - WM07X060IN/01) which was purchased in Jan 2013. Now the machine is out of order. I registered complaint in tollfrre number. Then service engineer reported that the power board needs to be replaced. The machine warranty is expired.
                          I am not aware that now AMC cant be taken now.I had used this machine very less frequently and will unplug from power cord when not in use.
                          Being a good brand how this machine parts can be faulty in 2 1/2 years.It can happen if the quality is so cheap. I have enough options while bying this machine. I bought this machine because of your brand name and goodwill.
                          But now i regret my decision in choosing your product.
                          I paid Rs800 towards service charge. The technician is asking for Rs9900 for replacing the power board.
                          I m not ready to pay this for replacing the board. I want it to be replaced free of cost.
                          If they are not ready to replace it free of cost, I will go to consumer court for getting justice to me and give this machine for scrap.
                          Also i will not suggest anybody to buy your product.

Karthik.R
                          Nov 02, 2015
                          Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                          Dear Mr. Karthik, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

I had purchased two units of inbuilt fridge of brand siemens. whenever i lower the temperature of the fridge it starts frosting. after...

Complain number [protected]. More that 2 weeks old complain, people came to see the machine but progress not known. Called customer care but no update available. Finally machine down for more than 2 weeks even though in warranty, poor customer care
                            Sep 21, 2015
                            Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                            Dear anik1009, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Bought Siemens 7kg dryer in 2012 it went out of warranty in[protected]. And by may 2015 the PCB died and they asking to replace...

I am very dissappointed with dtdc courier service.I didn't expect this from dtdc . My consignee no. M23546417 has already reached to the dtdc office on 28 Aug 2015 but till date I am not able to received, whenever I call them they asked my name and delivery address and told me after confirmation they call me. I don't know what is going on. Plz courier my parcel as on date today.
                              Parcel not delivered