Siemens Home India

Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

Dear,

I have purchased "SIEMENS" Washing Machine from M/s. Croma (Malad West) during November'2007. During this i was happy that i have purchase good machine of a reputed company other than LG, Videocon, Whirlpool. etc. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Within 3 years of purchase, the Washing Drum is Damage and i have been told the expenses will be 7500/-.

I spoke to Mr.Gavenkar at their Andheri office, and have asked them to replace the drum free of charge, since no customer will spend 7500/- witiin 3 years of purchase.

I request the concern officer of the company to kindly look in the matter please on urgent basis.

Tushar Powle

Aug 13, 2020
I have purchased a siemens washing machine 3 years back and now the machine is not working 4 months before and it was told by the local representative that the drum of the washing machine was damaged and it cost Rs.7000/- to replace it. Even after asked to replace, nobody come to attend for the past three months. I contacted several times through phone number[protected] but no response. Kindly attend my complaint as early as possible.
Dr.K.Sumathi
No. 9, Velavan Nagar,
Bharathiar Road,
Ganapathy,
Coimbatore - 6,
TamilNadu - 641006
Cell No.[protected]
E-Mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com

I HAD PURCHASED SIEMENS WASHING MACHINE (MODEL A 07 16) AND AFTER GUARANTEE PERIOD AN UNUSUAL SOUND CAME. THEN I CONTACTED SERVICE PERSON AND HE TOLD DRUM HAS TO BE REPLACED AND HE HIMSELF ORDERED FOR A NEW ONE WITH RBS. EVEN AFTER 4 MONTHS TILL NOW I DONOT RECEIVED THE DRUM. EVERY TIME I CONTACED CHENNAI OFFICE THEY TOLD IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 15 DAYS. RBS SERVICE IS WORST. EVERY TIME IT WILL TAKE MINIMUM 10 MINUTES TO CONTACT THE CORRECT PERSON AFTER GETTING THE TELEPHONE LINE. EVEN I SEND A COMPLAINT BY MAIL, THERE IS NO RESPONSE. SIEMENS IS WORLD WIDE COMPANY BUT IN INDIA THEIR PRODUCT AND SERVICE IS WORST.
    Aug 13, 2020
    There is no point of purchasing an elite brand in case after sales service is poor.. they should take this matter seriously

Leakage in water hose found in Siemens automatic washing machine.As per the dealers advice we have contacted RBS HOME APPLIANCES...

This is regarding purchase of Siemens hearing aid from M/s rajesh Opticians , Khatra Sher Singh,Near Khera College,Amritsar. dated 01.07.2010. Shop Owner Rishi verma - Mob No.-[protected].
      This hearing aid stopped working from few hours of its purchase.
      From then shop owner is not hearing our complaint saying it is fault of our ears & he can not do anything.
      Even Siemens hearing aid looks duplicate & we doubt he is authorized to sell the Siemens Hearing aid.
      Plz give mail id so that we can send the bill as we are unable to attach it being in htm format.
      Plz help us in getting our money back.

rajiv
      Aug 13, 2020
      ON SIEMENS HEARING AIDS- A VERY EXPENSIVE UNIT-NOT SO EASY TO GET IT SET, AT ALL.
      PLEASE ANY ONE-DO NOT BUY THE SIEMENS HA UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THE DEALER IS WELL EQUIPPED, TRAINED STAFF AVAILABLE WITH INFRASTRUCTURE, AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE. ALSO IF YOU ARE READY FOR TERRIFIC AMOUNT OF R & D AND LOTS OF TIME TO VISIT. ALSO BE READY TO BE SHUTTLED, REPLACED WITH SEVERAL TYPES DOMES, DEFECTS IN TEK UNITS ETC.,
      A SIMPLE RUN AROUND IS REQUIRED.
      SEVERAL SETTINGS OVER YEARS REQUIRED. BE CLEAR WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HARDWARE. SETTINGS ETC.,
      FINALLY ONLY LUCK AND GOD CAN SAVE AFTER PAYING A HEFTY AMOUNT IN FEW LAKHS OF RUPEES.
      THEY WONT ALLOW YOU TO EVEN TRY IT FOR FEW HOURS, BUT FIT, HEAR FOR FEW MINUTES, THEN ASK YOU DECIDE -ARE YOU TAKING IT, YES?
      SUCH WAYS OF SELLING. BELIEVE THE DEALER AND .AN ALREADY HEARING LOSS MAN WILL LAND INTO A SUCKER PUNCH.

BEWARE, ASK ALL QUESTIONS, CLARIFICATIONS, TRY FOR FEW DAYS, CHOOSE A CORRECT DEALER, AND FINALLY IF THERE IS ANOTHER CHOICE DO A GOOD COMPARISON AND THEN THINK, & DECIDE.
      I AM A SUFFERER FOR 2 YEARS, NO HELP FORTHCOMING, BEING SHUTTLED.

I have a Siemens front loading washing machine purchased about 18 months ago. Recently the MCB started tripping when the machine...

I had purchased Siemens Washing on 14-aug-2007. They have provided the warranty for 3 years. On 11- aug-2010 washing machine started behaving erratic. Complaint was made on 12- Aug-2010. On 17-aug-2010 service engineer from Siemens visited and informed about the drum being damaged and it was regisetered under complaint no C/242668. Initially I was told it would take 1 week for replacement.Inspite of several follow up with the service centre nothing has happened.

Siemens a big multinational company having such a poor service centre. this is crap. Will never recommend anybody to buy Siemens Washing Maching

Sanjay
        Aug 13, 2020
        My washing machine purchased during 2008 gone out of order and service personnel told that the washing drum complaint and replacement required. Now since one month over they are waiting for a consignment from Germany to rectify the defect. How much time I have to wait for reaching the consignment from Germany. What will be the alternative.

Kunjukunju
        Chemmeens
        Cochin-5
        Phone: [protected]

I Have purchase a Siemens make fully automatic washing machine model A07-16 on[protected] and with 3 1/2 years the product become defective, While purchasing the seller told that Siemens products are guarantee for minimum 10 years life.

The service person (from BSH Home Appliances Pvt Ltd) who attended the compliant after 2 days informed us T-Assembly ( Drum ) to be replaced and the cost is INR.7500/- which is 35% of the product cost. Their is warranty of the spares after replacement. After paying full payment the spares will be ordered and replaced 15 days period.

I thing companay without proper service setup and spares stock should be banned in INDIA

regards

Sivakumar
          Aug 13, 2020
          I am Shashikant S. Joshi.My siemens washing machine is very good . Used for more than 10 years, without complaint. But now it needs servising. My mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in . Pl help me.

We bought the Siemens Front Loading Washing Machine on August 2006 in Tirupur.Subsequently we shifted to Chennai and the machine was break down in May 2009.It was oicked up by M/S.RBS Home Appliances for some major repairs against a payment of Rs.7650.00.The machine was repaired and delivered to my new address in Chennai.But within three months we observed some problem and the service engineer visited after a rigorous follow up.On visit we werte told that the drum is misaligned and the same was adjusted.Again during July 2010 the machine started making abnormal noise.After making number of phone calls the representative from RBS Home Appliances visited against a payment of Rs 500/- and informed us that the bearing has gone and needs replacement and the charges will be Rs 1100/-.Incidentally the same bearing was also changed during the repairs carried out in May 2009.Since we want the machine for use we agreed for the replacemant of the bearing on 25.08.10.At that time we were told that the bearing will be replaced within a week.Now we are trying to contact RBS Home appliances on telephone no[protected]/555 but no response.We really feel for purchasing the machine which has worked only for a limited period and most unhappy with the performance of the machine.Please study this case and help us.
            Aug 13, 2020

We (my wife and I who are both senior citizens) bought a Siemens Washing Machine from Viveks Nanganallur Branch, Chennai in April 2008. There was a 2 year warranty on this machine. At the time of purchase the Siemens Washing Machine was more expensive that other brands such as LG Samsung etc.

In spite of my wife's advice I over ruled her and bought the Siemen's Washing Machine telling her that Siemens were a well renowned company known all over the world. So even though the machine was more expensive than the others we bought the machine.

When there was a minor complaint, during the warranty period, I called up Vivek service, and was shocked to learn that Viveks just does not offer service for this washing machine. Wonder what business Viveks have to sell a machine for which they do not provide service.

Viveks told me to contact Siemens Service Center. Phone no:[protected]. I tried this phone many times but no response. Finally after 20 tries a lady responded. She took down the complaint, sent an engineer and rectified the problem.

The warranty period around April 2010: two months later the washing machine conked out fully.

I again patiently contacted the above number (after about 30 tries, the lady picked up the phone). They sent an engineer who inspected the machine and said that the main drum is defective and needs to be completed replaced.

Siemens first claimed that I have to pay Rs 7500 for drum replacement. When I raised a hue and cry stating that the machine has conked out immediately after the warranty period, the lady in charge said that as a special case they will replace it free of cost.

The lady assured me that the they would depute an engineer with the required spare part within the next few days. We waited patiently. I called again after a few days (and got through after 20 tries this time).

The lady now says that it will take a month for the spare part to be received, so we will have to wait till end September, 2010.

I said that I will buy a new washing machine and scrap the Siemens Washing Machine, put it on a bullock cart, hire a band, and take the washing machine in a funeral procession to Siemens Washing Machine Service Center behind Valluvar Kottam. No effect.

So we are now stuck with a washing machine which does not work, a manufacturer who does not care for their customers, and a telephone number which can only be reached after minimum 20 tries.

I have heard that German companies are bureaucratic, but efficient. After all, Germans are known for their enormous organizational ability and efficiency. Why are they running such a shoddy operation in India?

Either Siemens Germany does not care for its reputation in India or the sods running the Company in India are nincompoops.

If Siemens does not repair the washing machine within next week, it looks like I will have to make good on my threat: put the Siemens washing machine on a bullock cart, hire a band, hire weeping women to walk before and after the cart, and follow the funeral procession in my car. I will inform the press and it will generate I hope good publicity for Siemens amongst the general public in Chennai

Mentally I have written off the Rs 22000 I spent two years ago on the Siemens Washing Machine. I will also actively advise every one who reads this to stay away from any Siemens product. It is just not worth the trouble anymore.

S GANESH
              MADIPAKKAM, CHENNAI 600 091
              MOBILE[protected]
              Email: [protected]@gmail.com
              Dear Mr. Ganesh,
              I am also in similar hopeless situation. i even paid Rs.5, 000.00 advance payment towards drum replacement, but no response till date. I really don't how SIEMENS are mere spectator of all these atr0cious response by their Service Agent RBS Home Appliances. Can u advise me how to get my money back or take legal remedy? V.Chandrasekar, Ramapuram HP: [protected] Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

had purchased a semiens fridge my model no is ks30v6001n in 6/12/02 from asiatic ( receipt no 44372, asiatic electric trading co lohar chawl mumbai )but the fridge has a body defect as it is leaking and the enginer came several times the fridge was sent to the factory too but yet nothing has been done to improve it, recently on 13/05/2010 another enginer send by the company Mr Ramesh who has come earlier also, came who just looked at it and ingnored the fact and said that the fridge is to be sent to the banghar, and it was useless ,
                after purchasing such an expensive fridge and seimens having such a reputed name can not render servivce for 10 years at least my cousins purchased the same siemens and said seimens have a very long life span and it the best fridge and services.
                It is the manufacturing defect as we are aware of and we want that the reapirs be done or replace my fridge with a new one
                WHY ARE WE CUSTOMERS TO FACE THE CONSEQUENES FOR FAULTY MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.
                we very well know seimes life span
                Aug 13, 2020

Since last 3 days my Siemens refrigerator is not working.
                  I have tried to contact all possible local sources but didn't...
                  My Siemens washing machine, is stuck with the centre loading door unable to be opened. The clothes are all stuck inside drumbr...

Reg. Washing M/c Service, in Chennai BSH app. is the service provider. I regret to say that I never seen such a irresponsible organisation without any service motive.
                  They have enough ph.no, no body pickups the phone.
                  No one take the ownership.
                  Absolutely no intelligence in their work. For a service call, I am waiting for more than 45 days. I went in person & report the problem, after 3 week they said that somehow our service engr. left to attend sorry.

After two days they send a junior engineer and said shaft, barring & drum is problem without dignosing it.

In spite of that they asked for adv. for barring & shaft. I paid the adv for the spare and they committed to come. But they didn't turned up. When we asked they said the part they are having is faulty. They have ordered for it and asked 2 weeks time. Till now no response from them

Now it is more than two weeks when we enquired it they are asking one more week. I really do not know what they are doing. How come Siemens such a pathetic service setup

It is really pathetic. Pl. take immediate steps other wise though your product is good, it will perish for sure.

Hieght of it, When we report in their website, it will give confirmation code, though you type it properly, it will not get submitted.

Best thing is they should be banned in selling washing machines in India.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I received a letter from Mr. george G. rayburn (Managing Director) for Siemens Oil and Gas. The Job offer looks quite legitimate...

We were among the unfortunate people who have bought a Siemens washing Machine on 09/01/2009 Invoice No. [protected] from Jainsons, Adyar. Siemens Serial No.[protected]

After making about 1000phone calls we finally managed to get someone to pick up our call. The answer they gave was they will send somebody to check. Nobody lands up and again we start calling. Again 1000 calls. This has been going on from 9th July to 18th. We called the Mumbai office also but the response is the same.

Finally someone lands up on 19th, checks the machine and gives a job card for Rs. 7500 saying the tank assembly has to be replaced and it will take one week for it to arrive from Mumbai. We have to pay for service charges and transport.

Our machine is under 3 yrs warranty which expires on 08/01/2011 so we need not pay for it
                    Can somebody help us please? We want Siemens and their dealer Jainsons not only to replace the tank assembly and make our washing machine work but also compensate us for the immeasurable stress and mental trauma they have caused us.

We would as a first choice prefer if they take back their machine and give us the full amount

What do we do? Our Options:

1. FILE A COMPLAINT IN THE CONSUMER COURT
                    2. LODGE A POLICE COMPLAINT WITH THE LOCAL POLICE STATION AND ALSO WITH THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
                    3. INFORM THE PRESS BY CALLING FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE
                    4. WRITE TO THE MINISTER CONCERNED BOTH IN THE STATE AND CENTRAL GOVT.
                    5. WRITE TO SOME INTERNATIONAL BODY TO BAN SIEMENS IN INDIA

Awaiting your valuable advice.

A FRUSTATED CONSUMER
                    J. MUSHTAQ AHAMED
                    Aug 13, 2020

My Siemens WM 2020 is about 3 years old, worked fine till the time it broke down. Called authorised service, they quoted Rs....
                      DEAR SIR/MADAM,

WE SUPPLIED PLASMA DISPLAY 51 INCH (MODEL CODE: PPM63M5HBX/XTP) TO ONE OF OUR CUSTOMER NEYVELI...

I purchased a Siemens washing machine in 2006. It was relatively expensive but bought as salesperson pitched that it is superior quality and will work hasslefree for long duration. Within 4 years, machine has developed major mechanical problems with company putting the expense at Rs 9000+. This is not the quality one would expect when one pays brand/quality premium. Response from Siemens management suggest that such things happen. This is just to inform potential buyers to do due quality check with existing users before getting influencd by brandnames the way i did
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I have purchased siemens washing machine in 2007. Just after completion of 3 years the machine has started malfunctioning and matter has been reported to their local service personnel. Though they have attended to our distress call, they have given us an estimate of Rs.5500 to carry out repairs by replacing some of its parts. The reasons adduced by their service personnel for malfunctioning of the machine is either soap powder or water. The soap powder used by us is as prescribed by the company for front load machines and water being used is from municipal water supply and the same water is used for drinking purposes by the entire residents of Cochin. This is very unfortunate to note that despite company's claim of high quality washing machines, the machines are not at all of such high standards.

KRISHNA SHENOY K., COCHIN
                      [protected]@gmail.com

ONLINE CHECK MY EPFO BALANCE

how to check online my epf balance(Siemens Trust ). my company name is Siemens ltd.

This is regarding job card no 9905. 3 months before one of siemens service specialist visited our home to repair our washing machine. He told us that the drum cross in the washing machine is faulty and needs to be replaced. He said it will cost 6000 Rs to change the drum cross, and we need to pay him 50%(3000 Rs) of the amount as advance to get the new drum cross and get it repaired.

As requested we paid 3500 Rs as advance to get it repaired. Now we had been waiting for 3 months to get our washing machine repaired, but still our washing machine is not fixed.

I am very unhappy with the things going on with Siemens. I have already spent enough and planned to get a new washing machine now, so please let me know a definitive answer on when you can give me my money back or repair my washing machine. I can't wait any longer.

-Saraswathi Narayanan
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Siemens service is poor.Some times they not even attend the complaint. Now my refrigerator is out of order & the complaint is pending since long time.
                        They just collect the service charge & go away promising to get back..
                        Finally I could get my Siemens refrigerator repaired within 15 days !!

I had purchased a washing machine of your brand (WMA1016) in the year 2007. As the machine stopped working i had launched a complaint in the service department located in T.Nagar, Chennai on Apr 3rd 2010. Your staff named Mr.S.Sukumar had attended the same on Apr 6th 2010 and informed us that , the DRUM CROSS, BEARING SHAFT AND SHOCK ABSORBERS have to be changed and along with the SERVICE CHARGE he estimated cost was Rs.7200. He asked us to pay an advance of Rs.4000. He also told that it will take one week to get the spares.

In view of the above we would like to bring to your notice that till date there is no proper response from your service center and whenever we called we were told that the "the spares will come within a week". With the same reply it has been more than 2 months and till date not even a single person has responded for our complaint. Due to this we are forced to face many hard ships.We are not so generous to donate 4000 rupees to your company.

I request the respective authority to look into this problem immediately and arrange to rectify the fault. Otherwise it is sure that this matter will be taken to the CONSUMER REDRESSAL CELL. Hope you understand the seriousness of the problem and act accordingly.

JOB CARD NO: C9073