Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

I bought SIEMENS make Dishwasher few years back model SE 23200 for Rs.28, 000/-. I am placed in Chennai. After sales service for this product is being looke after by BSH Appliances co. Eversince I bought this product, the after sales service is very very poor. Getting the service department over phone is difficult. Even after the complaint is lodged, the service technicians would come only after persistant follow-up with the people attending the phone calls, which is the most difficult part. They keep on telling one excuse after another for not sending the service personnel in time. Everytime, we need to wait atleast a month to get the problem attended. Currently a month is gone, the problem is yet to be resolved. Out of frustration, I tried to call the service manager Mr.K.Ramesh(mobile no.:[protected]). But the phone is ringing, he is not attending the call. In my openion a product like SIEMENS, however good at design, is worthless as far as the service is concerned. I would like the concerned Distribution head(I am unable to get the name and phone number of this gentleman!) to help the poor consumers like me to feel good at purchasing a world class product by avoiding unnecessary wait for service.
My name is Kuppuswamy and my mobile no. is [protected].
Thanks for prompt service in advance.
Kuppuswamy, Chennai.
Dear Kuppuswamy

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We have given the machine on[protected] .It was promised that the machine will be given back in 30 days. After running behind them and fighting vehemently we got back the machine after 60 days. The machine was very shabby and the machine had parts broken which were alright when it was handed over for service. The machine started malfunctioning and we had to follow them up daily and the machine was taken back and still not returned. We are not able to do our washing at all. Now it is more than three months. This happened in T.Nagar, Chennai.
    Siemens is the worst washing machine supplier. They came to fix my machine and replace th gasket and as a result have broken the electric lock and now they are saying it is my problem. need a forum to take this up with a higher authority.I am thinking about taking them to court,
    Siemens washing machines are good but the service part is very worst. I do agree. we need to start a forum for this
    I PURCHASED SIEMENS WASHING MACHINE MODEL NO WM2020EX, AFTER EXPIRY 1 WEEK OF WARRANTY PERIOD, ITS GOT PROBLEM. STILL I GET NO SOLUTIONS TO MY PROBLEM.LACK OF SERVICE.
      we are having siemens washing machine, siemens dryer, siemens dishwasher and siemens kitchen chimney. the siemens chimney...

This is the worst service i faced in my life so for. I have bought the IFB Microwave in october'08, and till date there is no repersentative for instalation and giving demo for the same. I have communicated no of times to IFB care as well as registered a complaint online feedbac service through the IFB portal but no reponse, even every time they making foolish us.

sorry to say but it was my wrong decision to go with IFB. It is strong complaint to IFB if they can not give the satisfactory service then please do not sell the product also..

with regards
      nitin satav

My previous employer submitted my EPF settlement form to the Chennai office on June 30th. Its almost going to be 5 months. Still i have not got the settlement as well as any intimation from the EPF office in Bangalore. I have sent a support question using the contact us form in www.epfindia.nic.in many times. I never got any response from them.

My PF number is : KN/34110/2869

Francis.

TEAM HR SERVICE PVT.LTD — EPF Claim

I submitted my EPF and the new SSN form to through indian speed post service to the Delhi Neharu place office on September 4th. Its almost going to be 2 months. Still i have not got the settlement as well as any intimation from the EPF office . I have sent a support question using the contact us form in www.epfindia.nic.in many times. I never got any response from them.

My PF number is : DL/32000/1392

Santosh.

My PF number is : DL/32000/1392
        Emp code- 14292
        Santosh Tiwari
        Mob. [protected]

I have purchased a Siemens washing machine of 700 rpm and a dryer from Kohinoor Priceless in Thane .
          On using the machine I realised that while the dryer was used it showed a lot of soft fluffy material on its filter when I enquired from Mr Krishna the sr technician he said this was the upper layer of the clothes which will go on coming out after every drying cycle.I was completely taken aback, as I had taken the dryer for drying the clothes and not for spoiling the fabric after every use.
          I then informed Mr Bhagwan from Kohinoor he refferd my complaint to Siemens who in turn send Mr Raju Deo a technician who very bluntly said that this is a problem which has no solution, and that I should take it up seriously.
          I again got back to Kohinoor with these details they informed Siemens who send Mr krishna who also confrirmed the removal of the superfine layer of material and yes material would loose its shine and sheen .I had a proper discussion with Mr Snehal who would not admit the problem he said infact it was the first time that someone thought it as a problem which in fact according to him was not a problem and that there was no solution to this and the dryer would work as it was working now .
          On informing Kohinoor about the same they contacted the concerned person in Siemens who visited the showroom and discussed the issue with Mr Bhagwan who on my calling him informed me that Siemens feels that this is a common problem and that nobody has complained till today he also said
          to them that there is always a first time but to him also they said that this problem has no sloution and they could not help the consumer.
          I would like you to take the matter seriously as there are many people who have been facing this problem and do not know how to handle it and there will be many more who will fall in the trap of buying the machine.
          Request an early redressal.
          Every dryer in the world will extract lint (fabric) from clothes. This is the basic principal of drying. Lint collected on the fliter is a natural aspect of all dryers. Hence, delicate clothes should never be loaded in a dryer.
            My name is Subhashini. I am from Chennai, India. Siemens service in India, is the worst one you can ever get.I dint know whom...
            This happened on 13th oct 2008 early morning 7:23 AM.
            I boarded a bus from Huskur gate to E-city (the bus was from...

I was not receving the bills on each month, even I personnaly reported several times at the costamer care during the payment of my bill. It is very much required to me, Hence Management of Airtel should send the duplicate bill of August'08 immidiatly with out fail.

The Sevices are very poor and "NO" body response on our complient.

My Number : [protected]

Siemens Ltd — Reg about A/c freeze

Freeze Amount from account[protected] Rs. 7139.40.

My salary account No.[protected] is freezed for amount to Rs.7139.40.
            Requesting you to unfreeze the account and give the clear & complete solution at the earliest by the return mail along with Mobile No of Senior Officials of ICICI Bank.

Thanks & Regards

Ajmal Khan
            Ph no. [protected]

Email ID......[protected]@gmail.com
              i am under habra telephone exchange north 24 pgs. west bengal.
              my land telephone no :[protected].address 378a/1 ashoknagar....
              I have bought the siemens mixie model no: MK22201 few years
              back. The wheel of the mixie jar was broken. I don't...
              Respected Sir,
              I have broadband connection with outright purchase modem.But, I can't access...

The company paid an ex employee 2 months extra sal and trying to recover it after 1 year. What a pitty...