Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

I have to inform you all about the terrible service we have received from siemens india. We were having a problem with our washing machine. Contacted the dealer through whom we bought the machine. The mechanic from siemens took more than a week to show up. Checked the machine and said some parts need to be changed, he will advise the company and will be back within a week. That was on the 28th of november. No one has appeared as of today, the 25th of december.

I have spoken to the service manager sanjay at least 4 times. All i get from him is false promises and dates, or "i will get back to you in 30 minutes".

This is a frustrating experience. Didn't expect this from a german company.
Dec 25, 2018

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Our Siemens fridge is not cooling and even after repeated complain, the technician never arrive. we had waited for 3 long days and till now whenever we call up, they(CCE and Technician) promised to come the next day which never happened. This kind of customer service i'd never expected from such a branded company.

The cordless device is having frequent issues right from date of purchase. I have asked the seller/dealer and customer support...

I have raised a request on 12th of december and the technician confirmed that the pcb needs to be replaced. But further to that he is not turned up and machine is not working till now. The office at pune is also not responding. The person name is gaurav salunke. Even the branch manager izaz is also not responding.
    This is really a very poor service from siemens india.
    Tushar siddam
    Dec 21, 2018

One of the worst washing machine i have ever seen. Worst service and charging a huge amount of money 900 rupees just to open and check the defect? Why the hell you cheat people in the name of brand and quality service? Unprofessional installation and not customer friendly. You companies use people's lack of knowledge about technology to grab huge amount of money 30000 rupees for a washing machine which can't even withstand for four years. You keep sending people saying they are professional technicians and charge 900 rupees everytime. Do you think we are fools for you to perform daylight robbery on us? Such a brandes company providing useless and cheap customer service and you say to change the whole part for minor defects which would cost 50% pf the total machine cost. People please never buy siemens product anywhere. They are cheaters.
      Jan 24, 2019

Dec 24, 2018
      Dear Mohanapriyaa,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here. Also, you can write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected], so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

From: Dr. Niral Mehta
        Cell # [protected]

Subject: Washer/Dryer Machine WD 15G460 I N. Item code 190663

I have purchased Siemans Washer/Dryer 8/5 Kg 09 as per invoice attached from
        Croma store of Rajkot branch on 26/07/2016. Right from the day one we started
        having problems. All our complaints were made to your service center and they
        do have records of it. On 12/7/2018 our machine broke down again and I was
        told that they have to order parts and it will cost me ₹8450. even though it was
        under the warranty period. I didn’t have choice so I authorized repairs. Repair
        was completed on 15/08/2018. I strongly believe that I should get my money
        back.
        Again it broke down on 23/11/2018 and we were told that it will cost ₹15000. to
        repair by your service center. Presently it is in non working condition. I bought
        this appliance and paid top amount thinking that it is from very reputable
        company and I have very high regards for Siemans. I am a surgeon and I use
        so many products of Siemans in my hospital.
        I am very unhappy and disappointed since day one and I strongly believe that
        Siemans should replace this machine rather than repair.
        I will appreciate if Siemans can take care of my concerns as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

[protected]. 28/06/17

[protected]. 14/07/18

[protected]. 21/07/18

[protected]. 23/11/18
        washer/dryer having multiple problems since it was purchased

Hi team,

This is devasenapathy working in a private sector.

Mobile number:+91-[protected]

I recently bought a siemens wm10k161in-7.0 kg white washing machine from girias private limited.

Compliant description about girias pvt ltd:

Purchase date: 22-oct-2018.

Bill no: fs/tup/3281

I never seen such a worst customer satisfaction. I thought these guys for branded showroom, they have outlets over all tamilnadu.

But this is the worst branded sales showroom ever..

There is no response from the manager vijaykumar. While picking the call he will always say that he is on medical leave and i don’t know how this guy can get a 15 to 30 days leave.. And he is not picking the call from our numbers.

Compliant description about siemens:

My clothes had been tore while washing the clothes in this machine..

I filed a complaint and the guys who came from service center takes a 1st proof and send a mail to coimbatore..

And from there who came is absolutely rubbish and not giving any response to the customers.

And i don’t know his name.

And the number of the guy is [protected]. He is the person who tortured me and my family.

Am not satisfied with this product and i need a replacement. If i didn’t get any response from this side.
          I will file a consumer compliant and file a case against siemens.

My mom is mentally tortured and i can get the medical certificate regarding this and i will file a official compliant soon.

Please find the below attachment bill copy.

Kind regards,
          Devasenapathy b
          siemens wm10k161in washing machine compliant_product not satisfied
          siemens wm10k161in washing machine compliant_product not satisfied
          Jan 13, 2019
          Dec 12, 2018

Dec 13, 2018
          Dear Devasenapathy Cpb,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have continuous problems with my washing machine since may, 2018. Once it was repaired for replacement of water pump in may, 2018. Afterwards power module, then sensor.in the intervals i could use it for very few days.
            Recent visit by your technician suggest a another replacement of power module, which was replaced very recently as 14.7.2018 at a cost of rs.7500.00, which means, i have to pay similar amount within a span of 1 month. Do you think a common man will be so foolish to spend rs.15000.00 for repair of a washing machine?

Your service people have found out the reason as high voltage for both breakdown. If your equipment is so weak to absorb the voltage fluctuation, the company must be well aware of
            The fact and the equipment must be protected with some device to absorb power variation, or atleast advice costumers the risks. Even a small refrigerator manufacturer is aware of this, and they supply or advice to install the required device. It is a known fact that electricity supply in kerala is highly
            Vulnerable, and siemens do not know that.
            This is the third time you are suggesting replacement of module. Other repairs like drum replacement was also done on the machine and until now i have spent more than the cost of the machine.
            In the circumstances, do you think it is feasible to spend on another module?

Therefore, my request is to replace the defective part without any cost and pay me adequate compensation for my sufferings for the last 4 months, before it gets vide publicity and legal proceedings

All relevant documents are attached herewith.

Thanking you,

Dec 08, 2018

Dec 12, 2018
            Dear Jawad Mohamed Ameer,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
            First we sent a mail to the company through our personal gmail ID. It was on 3rd October. Since there was no action taken, did I posted it here. But even though they called me once, it's saddening that no action was taken yet!

I purchased a SIEMENS Washing machine from a authorised dealer in Rajkot City ( Gujarat - India). The machine was installed...
              I had purchased a siemens washing machine model no wm08x161in on 23 nov 2014. By tmc l ast month i noticed rusting at body...

Our diswasher was not working, the motor was not getting switched on and we registered a complaint around 10th-12th oct 2018. Since then there has been at least 4-5 visits from the technicians from servcie center. Initially there was a delay due to nonavailability of spares. Now they claim they have the spares but they were not able to fix it. If Siemens cannot provide good customer services they should not sell their products. There has been some glitch or the other (last 5 years). I would appreciate if the service center sends some qualified technicians to attend to the problem. I hope the problem will be resolved without me having to go to the consumer complaints court.
              Nov 10, 2018

Nov 19, 2018
              Dear Sandhya S. N.,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here. Also, you can write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Referring to the above subject matter, we are hereby informing you that we had placed order for supply of fire alram system, pa system, cctv & access control for fr. Agnel engineering college project at vashi.

The said equipments are installed, tested & commissioned as per the guidance of m/s. Siemens’s engineer. However after the commissioning of all the above fire alarm system is not functioning properly since time of commissioning. Also 20 nos. Of cctv cameras were purchased & commissioned out of that 8 nos. Of cctv cameras are not non-functional. Same has been informed to the concerned engineers of m/s. Siemens who are dealing with us namely mr. Niranjan & mr. Jetendra.

Further we want to bring to your notice that fr. Agnel engineering college administration is very much disappointed for non-functioning of fire alarming system, cctv cameras. After repeated reminders and telephonic follow-ups with m/s. Siemens for rectification of above commissioned faulty equipments, no heed is given to our requests. That too equipments purchased from reputed firm like m/s siemens are not providing the services after sales.

As more than 1500 students are studying in the college & if any unforeseen scenario takes place, m/s. Siemens will be held responsible for non-functioning of fire alarm system & cctv cameras. We are been requesting every person of m/s. Siemens who are responsible for commissioning & handing over after the demo to handover the drawings & reports of fire alarm system, pa system, cctv & access control so that further maintenance can be done as per the submitted drawings & report. Same is not been done.

Contd..2/-

: 2 :

Also we have conveyed to m/s. Siemens’s responsible engineers that once the commissioning is over & till the guaranty period same will be taken care by separate team of m/s. Siemens. Same has not been done from your end. Neither any contact number is provided to us. Name of the m/s. Siemen’s representatives whom we were in touch with are as follows:-

1) mr. Chittaranjan sahoo (Mob no. [protected])
                2) mr. Niranjan (Mob. No. [protected])
                3) mr. Jintendra (Mob. No. [protected] / [protected])

Main panel of fire alarm system is on non-working condition after 8 days of commissioning of the same. Details of the same are as under :-

Siemens invoice no : [protected] dtd 25.03.2014
                Siemens ref. No. : ejr-[protected]
                Customer no. : 40209956
                Description of goods :[protected],
                S54400-c5-a1fca2050-us 504-point sys
                Al:9x9999 eccn : ear99
                Delivery note : s17in[protected] dtd. 25.08.2014
                Gross price : 140005/- + cst @ 2% against form “c”

In view of the above, we are once again requesting you to kindly look into the matter and resolve the above issue immediately without further delay and provide us the contact details of the present concerned representative so as to enable us for the smooth follow-up with them for rectification of above mentioned equipments..
                Nov 05, 2018

We had made payment to dj appliances for 1 lakh but they have not refunded our payment after many request and also we had purchased few siemens products from arjay enterprises bangalore and they have not installed the chimney body and nossels have not been replaced in kitchen please check into this matters and for further communication u can mail us on [protected]@gmail.com and my contact no is [protected] and my name is kamalmalu
                  Oct 30, 2018

I logged a complain at 1800 bangslore number. Engineer visited immediately and advised repair charges of 7500 plus visit and servicing of 1200. He came next day late evening. Said he did the needful, took full payment and asked me to use next day as it was oiled and needed rest overnight. Next morning i found door sensor was not connected and machine not working. Engineer not picking phone now. Have lodged complaints again, till now no one has reached.
                    Nov 3, 2018
                    Sep 29, 2018

Oct 03, 2018
                    Dear Sheeja Dony,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

My washing machine fl 7.0kg wm10k160in got immersed in water up to a height of 1 feet due to recent flood on16/08/2018 for one day. After repeated complaints a technician of siemens bosch co mr. Noushad reported after 10 days from m/s anns services trichur on 30/8/2018. (Service order no:[protected]. He informed that there is sound from the motor bearing and the entire motor has to be replaced instead of bearing only as there is no system of repairing the motor in siemens. I agreed for replacement of motor, a telephonic information also received from siemens approving the request and informed that technician will come with the motor to replace it. But till today (25/09/218) nobody reported. They are not giving any proper answer when inquired and says that they will look in to the matter and inform. So for the last one month the machine is kept idle and i am suffering due to the irresponsible attitude of siemens in repairing the washing machine. I feel that the authorized service centre is giving priority to bosch machines only.
                      Oct 27, 2018
                      Sep 25, 2018

Sep 26, 2018
                      Dear Rajathan,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                      Expressing total dissatisfaction over service.
                      At last, (after two days of holidays 29 and 30 sept ) confirming early morning of today that No fault has been traced.

Now, we are asking for our material back as there is no proper service from Siemens.

complaint lodger contact [protected]

I own both siemens washing machine & bosch fridge. But i feel annoyed with the poor quality, worst customer attitude, and irresponsible service attention.

A washing machine gone repair on 28.08.2018 is yet to be given resolution after 18 days (15.09.2018)? Can any woman do away without washing machine for 18 days?? Then what for a siemens product is selected???

My washing machine bogged off showing error code e21. A service engr came and even without touching the equipment or checking for reset etc., ruled that power module to be replaced. Charged rs.800/-. Said within 30 days it has to be replaced worth rs.7500/- app. Or else i hv to pay again service charge.

Taken aback at the attitude, i gave a written complaint mail to siemens and they re-deputed engr.. This time since i mentioned i am upset, the engr. Invested some time, opened the panel and said power module 747465 to be replaced and also said it is a design failure that in india it will happen like that. He tested the input and noted it is at 228v well within the limit allowable.

Siemens - a german product known for its highest quality, durability and ready-to-use at any terrain, is not for india and indian users. Then why it is launched saying that it is a rugged and durable.

A component costing rs.7500/- app 25% of the total equipment cost need replacement every 2-3 years? Laughable. Is it a consumable or what?!

When i called up the dealer, he said that he is recommending to principal for power module replacement.

I simply do not say it is better to go for moderately priced - indian adopted machines instead!!!
                        Oct 19, 2018
                        Sep 15, 2018

Sep 18, 2018
                        Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have a front-loading washing machine of siemens make which stopped working on the 4th of september; the next morning, i called up the call-centre ([protected]) and my complaint no was given as [protected], and i was told that my complaint would be addressed in 24 hours. The siemens representative visited my home on 07th and found that the brushes of the driving motor had worn out and would need to be changed and the cost would be rs 2000/- approx. I told him to go ahead with the repair, after which he told me that the said brushes were not available and would have to be procurred from ahmedabad depot.
                          Till today, 11th september, there is no sign of the brushes or their serviceman and my washing m/c still remains non-functional.
                          Is this the kind of service we get from a multi-national company like siemens, that too after paying a huge price for their equipment???
                          Sep 11, 2018

Hi Tyrone Patrick Lemos,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                          This is regarding a refrigerator,
                          I bought from your company four years ago.
                          I am utterly disapppinted as it has stoped working in such a short span of time.
                          I request you look into this matter as soon as possible and get the refrigerator replaced.

Thanks & Regards
                          Sameer Miglani

The service engineer and technician. The worst service ever. After lodging a complaint on april 2018, the service engineer was kind enough to pay a visit in july 2018. The technician came after a week or two. Payed rs.7800/-. For parts. The problem persists. Called up service engineer. Didnt send anyone. Called up toll free no. No response. The company is known for a very bad for after service. Very true.
                            Sep 6, 2018
                            Aug 06, 2018

Aug 06, 2018
                            Dear Sujai Samuel,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Hi, recently I have been facing problem in display board and wanted to replace the same, I’ve tried to contact the customer care where they don’t have reference to buy spares. Why the hell you are selling the machine in this land and not selling the spares. Almost all your service partners are cheaters and charging for a small board for around 5000rs. Why can’t I directly buy it online and replace myself, is there any difficulty for you.
                              If there is no solution given, I’m taking to the court.
                              Balaji [protected]
                              Aug 26, 2018
                              Jul 23, 2018

Jul 26, 2018

Siemens Home Appliances Team

My washing machine is Siemen bought from IDEAL showroom Ambalamukkh on 29/09/2015. It looks like a toy machine and suppose to be good brand machine. Now, I need to pay Rupees 10, 000 apart from buying it for Rupees28, 900/- to repair it. I find this very appalling and I was ignorant not to have made further enquiry before buying this brand. The drum needs replacing, according to a Siemen’s representative agent technician. The technicians are not fully qualified to do the servicing for German Washing Machine. They are just representing Siemen company, which god alone knows where they are based. I do not understand the logic of buying a new washing machine when it is not economical and the durability is zero percent. Please guide me as what I should do at this stage. Model 6 kilo model 10B 268 / SIEWM10B268IN. This machine is definitely not German make. This company needs investigation. Mrs Nair [protected].
                                Aug 17, 2018