Siemens Home India

Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

SUBJECT: NON WORKING OF WASHING MACHINE DESPITE REPEATED FOLLOW UP
REFERENCE : Compliant ID: [protected]/[protected]br...

I have booked siemens refrigerator on 18 january 2018. They promised me the delivery in a month but still not received the product. I have made 50% payment for it. Many times i wrote mail to djapl but no response. Its been 4 months now and like beating my head against the wall. Now i am asking my money back and still i have got no response. Its clear case of cheating. I request to please do needful.
May 28, 2018
Apr 27, 2018

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 27, 2018
Dear Sujata,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Jun 04, 2018
Updated by sujataK
This complaint is not resolved yet... Still it is marked as resolved.. I had been promised to deliver the refrigerator in a month and still there is no delivery yet. My husband had shared all details. We trying to call you and there is no one picking up the phone. How can you mark the complaint as resolved before delivery or money back. My husband also asked to return the money but we are frequently been told that our order is placed.

I had booked a dishwasher on 26th january 2018 by making a 50% advance payment. I was told that the delivery will take 30...

My name is laxman alase. I am from pune and my registered mobile # is [protected]. I had lodged complaint regarding my dish washer on 9.3.2018 amd requested to arrange visit of engineer. Accordingly engineer visited on 16.3.2018. My machine's problem is it do not work properly and unable to clean utensils properly. Your engineer checked the machine and advised us not to use outdated detergent, liquid and salt. He added that if problem is not resolved, then contact us immediately and such call will not be chargeable. Accordingly i have changed all set and run the machine but result was same. The utensils were not cleaned and powder was showing on it. Then i contacted engineer directly who was lastly visited. But he didn't come. So i booked complaint with your call center but till date no one has visited. Only after lodging complaint, engineer call us and ask for visit charges of rs. 800/-. When it comes to know that it is continuation call and it is not chargeable, he close the call without visit. Now one month is passed and time you may charge me visit fee. Which i can not pay. So look into the matter personally and resolve my problem.

Laxman alase
    May 18, 2018
    Apr 17, 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Dear Laxman,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I paid full payment towards siemens refrigerator on 5.4.2018 after getting instructions from your office. However the product is not delivered till date inspite of taking up the matter with bshg office. It is a clear case of cheating customer. I[censored]nable to supply, pl return my money back.

The company appointed dealer name is d. J. Appliances, santacruz, mumbai
      May 17, 2018

Dear mvenugopalan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. Please be assured that the issue is been looked into.

Updated by mvenugopalan
      It is a vague promise. The company is hiring dealers which have dubious records in order to cheat customer

I have booked a Siemens Dishwasher at the office showroom of DJ Appliance in Pune on 12 November 2017.

Till date I haven't received any feedback. Every time I enquire I am given new date of delivery which seems never ending.

Please help.

Details Below:
        Name: Zeenat Khan
        Date of Booking at DJ Appliance Pune: 12th November 2017
        Attached is the photograph of Booking amount paid
        booked dishwasher in november 2017 -not delivered/no feedback
        Apr 11, 2018

I dr n k yadav had purchased siemens washing machine and dishwasher in last week of february 18. Installation was done. I...

# wmc door not opening clothes locked in water issue.
          # complaint registered with toll free no.
          # no one came for inspection despite follow up with local service person. Calls not answered for one week.
          # frantic follow up led to some untrained person coming home & breaking open door lock.
          # in the process of door opening technician has broken some other parts of the machine by using force. He went back saying he will come back with parts.

# machine is now dead for more than 45 days.
          # no calls being responded to.
          Mar 31, 2018
          Feb 27, 2018

Feb 27, 2018
          Dear ‎Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Mar 06, 2018
          Updated by Complaint Redressal
          Request early redressal of complaint. Contact details being shared for early action.
          Prof Rafik Kanai
          Behind Parvati petrol pump
          Peth road,
          Islampur.
          Talk: Walwa
          Dist Sangli
          Cell:[protected]
          Complaint Redressal's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 6, 2018
          Request for early action.

This is to inform you that regarding Dishwasher manufacturing default issue. We bought siemens dishwasher...

Customer name : achiamma abraham.
            I had called on the 29th of jan 2018 to advise of a faulty washing machine. The call centre person promised to send a technician within 48 hours. We called again on the 1st of feb as no one came and was promised a technician urgently. The technician came on the 2nd at 6pm.
            He advised that a capacitor was required to be changed and could be provided by saturday the 3rd of feb and took rs800 as service charge.
            We called again on the 6th as we didn't hear anything. Again the call centre promised to escalate and said that it would be fixed by wednesday.
            It is now the 12th of feb and till now no one has bothered to inform us about what is happening. The washing machine is still faulty and has not been fixed. The repairman has not yet come with the capacitor to fix the machine.
            This is a really unacceptable and poor service delivery.
            I was happy with the product but extremely unhappy with the service provided.
            Mar 18, 2018
            Feb 12, 2018

Feb 14, 2018
            Dear ‎Achiamma Abraham,

Respected siemen's company,
              Recently, i bought a dishwasher worth rs 37, 000
              It was delivered to my home on...

This is a complaint against the gm home solutions which offers service and repair for seimens in noida.

Service request number: [protected]

Complaint: rude behavior of engineer and different estimates by engineer and from the service center executive.
              Engineer called and over the phone he even before checking the washing told that machine has a broken drum etc.
              Upon insisting to visit, he again concluded the same without opening the machine top etc. For any other issue.
              Then, i confronted him to check further.
              He gave the estimate for rear tub and drum and checked that heater was fine. Estimate was around 11000/- fo the parts etc. Then he included the charges of rs2000/- to take and bring back the w. Machine to their location for repair.

Question here is why should i be paying for the transportation charges here? Why can't rear tub and drum be changed at my location? There is no space crunch at my location.
              Engineer who visited gave me estimate of 11400/ + 2000 transport charges.
              Whereas their customer care is quoting for 14000/- for the repair without any transportation charges and rs 2000/- for the transportation charges.

They have not provided the any break up charges for the parts.
              Mar 8, 2018
              Feb 04, 2018

Feb 05, 2018
              Dear Rimple,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I had purchased a siemens washing machine model no w/mel 6 kg-08b260in ion 10 apr 2014. I had paid for an extended warranty...

On november 21, 2017 i called siemens service for servicing my washing machine and got connected to reliable services, who do washing machine service although they are not authorized service partners of siemens. Thinking that they are authorized, i let them service the machine for which they charged some 8000 rupees. The technician swiped my credit card twice by mistake, thereby making me pay twice the actual amount. When i found this out some days later, i called them, and send them the swipe acknowledgement sms for the two transactions.
                They said they would refund the amount in 7 days. For the past one month, i and my wife called them many times and were told that it will be done the next day, which never happened.
                I am not sure why they show this injustice to me even though i did their payment right after the service was done.

I hope someone would take notice, and resolve this as early as possible.
                Feb 22, 2018
                Jan 19, 2018

Jan 22, 2018
                Dear ‎Radhin,

Dear sir/madam,
                  We bought siemens dishwasher sn240200in from your dealer shakti ezone pvt ltd vide there invoice num...
                  I had complained in mumbai to siemens for washing machine not working nutronics enterprise which attends their complaint told...
                  Please find below the summary of my compliant

Issue reported: 4th august 2017
                  Technician arrived and...

I have given cheque for rs 35000/ on 13.11.2017 to dj appliance siemence show room, tnagar chennai 600017 for purchase of washing machine model wm 12k269 in. They promised that it will be delivered in three week. Cheque have been encashed on 15.11.2017. No positive reply comes from show room. Is it the way reputed company like siemence deal in sale to consumer. Pl interfere and deliver the goods or should i go to consumer court.
                  Consumer name-rkupadhyay, mobile-[protected], e [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Jan 15, 2018
                  Dec 13, 2017

Dec 15, 2017
                  Dear Ravi Kant Upadhyay,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

My siemens washing machine suddenly stopped working. I called the siemens service helpline and they sent an engineer. He inspected the washing machine and informed that the 'pcb' had developed a fault. He was unable to advise the nature of the fault in any greater detail. He charged rs800 for his labour. He said that they can try to repair it and he would get back to me later the same day. He called the next day saying that they could not repair it and i would have to buy a new one at a cost of rs 5, 600. I told him that first i would like to check if someone else could repair it, and found someone within a day. When i called back to ask the technician to remove the pcb for me so i could give it for repairs, he did not pick up the phone. Since them i have called the siemens helpdesk repeatedly and also various siemens personnel whose numbers they gave me. Each says that they will get the techinician to call me but no one has called. I have been waiting for over a week.
                    Jan 11, 2018
                    Dec 07, 2017

Dec 11, 2017
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

To lodge a complaint first i tried to dial the number[protected] published on the website "http://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/in/customer-service",...