Siemens Home India — Fake service provided by siemens

I have launched compalined on 27 nov.2020 for my HOB having registered number [protected] (manish agrawal pincode-281403)but thr is no response of my complain from thr side.

I got msg on 2 days before that thr service engineer have completed a service visit with us which is completly wrong information as thr was no visit.
That is why i am saying siemens provide fake service .
If siemens engineer visited then they show me the signed of mine in thr complaint memo.

Siemens provide worst service in rural areas by hirring the engineer who have no knowledge about thr product .
Fake service provided by siemens
Fake service provided by siemens
Dec 12, 2020

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 14, 2020
Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
Dear Rahul1075,

We regret the inconvenience caused and have informed our team about your concern. They’ll reach out to you at the earliest to resolve your issue. We appreciate your cooperation in the meantime.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Siemens Home India
    Siemens Home India Phone
    Siemens Home India Address
    Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093