Sigma Manpower Services

Mumbai City District

Additional Contact Info

Awesome

Sigma Manpower Services Complaints & Reviews

I got a call from requirement agency in dombivli from quikr jobs. They said my cv is selected and called me...
Appreciation for FAST SERVICE

M/s. SKYTEL NETWORKS LTD.
1st floor, Jeevan Sahakar,
7, Sir P M...

I got cheated by this company. They take registration & money & doesn't bother to provide service. I have taken six months membership for manpower supply from them. Till date they have not given a single man to work for my company. A person named 'Mathew' is the SARGANA of this loot company.
Please this is kind request to other budding entrepreneurs, always beware from the name 'Sigma Manpower'.

SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICE — frod

its total frod company plsssssssssss do not reg with this company
how are you doing today? i hope all is with
you. Am miss lovemary james.Humble and
Honest, please i saw your lovely profile
here in https://www.consumercomplaints.in and i became very much
interested in you to know you more
and I'm seeking of a reliable,
affectionate for a real love
relationship .please Reply me in my email
( [protected]@yahoo.com) So that i will
give you my picture for you to me better
and for us to come together as a one divine
family.Please I am waiting impatiently to
hear from your lovely mail soonest
(Remember the distance, Age o color
does not matter but matters allot in
a True relationship)have an endless
special day & joyful moment and Be bless for me
lovemary

n month of december I got a call from Pallavi from sigma manpower agency mentioning that they provide staff for salons. But I was sceptical if the agency could actually meet my requirement. Hence I discussed in detail about my req. Pallavi assured me that they have lot of candidates exactly matching my requirement. They followed up we me continuously until I made payment on jan 8th 2013. After that day they stopped calling me. Everytime I called up they would give me a future date. Pallavi had never come on cal l. She passed it to prachi. Many time, they would not pick up calls from my mobile. I had to call up from landline numbers. Tired of this, I decided to write email on their official id. But I have the whole trail of 10 to 12 mails I sent but no replies.
    Again frustrated, I called up prachi and asked her for refund. She said there cannot be refund and so I was asked to speak to thier sir, mr, sham.
    The same story was repeated with sham. He would always tell me that he is in meeting will call back, but would never call. I tried even today. But again he said he is in meeting. Please help me. I just need refund from this fraud agency. It is shame that a iso company gives thid kind of service
    Aug 13, 2020

Sigama Manpower services,103,Sai arcade,above union bank,near mulund railaway station,Mulund(W), Mumbai promised to provide house maid to us and charged rs3000 for the services in March2012. However they were not able to provide a single maid to my house and avoiding to pay pack my money. They are cheating and not providing any services, while they claim to fight against the unemployment.

Sigma Manpower,
        Is the biggest fraud i have ever come across. They are not at all professional. They first fish the...
        I have Register me in Sigma Manpower Services by paying Rs 1030/- (Receipt no 2309) Add : Paranjape Udyog Bhavan 1st Floore,Above...
        Our company Registered with sigmamanpower services last 6 months. Rs 4412/- i have required Account staff, Mechanical Draftman...
        Sigma has so many offices and yet they manage to fool people every day and not a single office has so far been closed despite...

I HAD REGISTERED FOR PROVIDING CANDIDATES FOR MY FIRM IN OCTOBER 2011. THE CONTRACT IS FOR 1 YEAR AND THEY HAVE STILL NOT BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE A SINGLE CANDIDATE. WHENEVER AN AD FOR RECRUITMENT COMES IN NEW PAPER THESE PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY CALL UP CONVINCING US THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT CANDIDATES FOR OUR COMPANY. BUT AFTER TAKING MONEY THEY DO NOT GIVE ANY SERVICE. THIS IS MY SECOND EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. SIGMA MAN POWER SERVICES ARE CHEATERS AND SHOULD BE BLACK LISTED AND I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED BACK
        Aug 13, 2020

Sigma Manpower Services took Rs 4000 from us promising to send a number of experienced professionals that they already had information about in 1-2 days. It has been more than 2 weeks and there is no response from them inspite o[censored]s calling them several times to ask for updates and in the end a refund.

After that I have not received any calls from them, it has been 2 weeks now. I called several times, to complaint and every time I was given excuses such as the concerned official is in a meeting, they will send some people in 1-2 days. I had to call them thrice and threaten legal action to ask for a refund, which they have still not given. They are frauds.

I think they are cheaters and take peoples money knowing that they do not have any information in their data base that they claim to have when they lure you into registering.
          Aug 13, 2020

I had paid Rs. 2750 to Sigma Manpower Services for a cook for domestic purpose. I paid the due amount of Rs. 2750 on the 1st of April 2010 to their executive by the name of Ravi who came from their Bandra office. I had earlier spoken to Mr. Hemant and one Mr. Shah with the same regards and they sent this executive to collect the money. From that day till today , I am still to get even 1 candidate for the same services. I have spoken to bioth these fraudsters a hundred times but to no avail. After a long pursual , Mr. Shah told me that he will not be able to provide me with the refund but he gave me his mobile no and said that I can contact him whenever I wanted the services. But as usual the number is disconnected and my money remains unclaimed without any services.

I would like to know that there have been so many people who have complained against this agency but there has been no action against any one of them. This is a consumer complaint forum and the authorities are not taking any actiuon against the service provider. A very grave issue which should be addressed as many like me would be getting cheated by the service provider.

Autjhorities please get up and address this issue urgently. Hope someone understands the gravity of the issue and resolves it.

All others ...... Beware of the cheaters on the prowl

SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICE — NOT PROVIDED SERVICE

WE WANTED A MAN/GIRL TO WORK FOR 4 TO 5 HOURS FOR MY HOME. I CALLED SIGMA MANPOWER AS THEY ARE SERVICE PROVIDER . ONE MAN CAME TO COLLECT 2500 /-2000/-+ SERVICE TAX 500/- AFTER THAT THEY HAVE NOT SEND ANY MAN/ WOMAN . EVEN WE HAVE REMINDED MANY TIMES . NOW WHEN WE CALL THEY DONT REPLY.THEIR ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS.
            SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICE166/172 VISHWANATH BUILDING 3 RD FLOOR LOHAR CHAWL
            MARINE LINES MUMBAI 400 002. TEL 22063216/66318455.

BILL NO SMS/LC DT 14/5/2009
            SERVICE TAX REG NO ST/BHY-DIV/12/04.

we paid sigma manpower Rs 4000 in return of 1 yr contract. they were supposed to provides sale and service engineer, office...
              hi
              i mr paras yogesh sampat is running small marketing agency, on 21st july i recd a call from miss shaheen inamdar...

hello my name is ketan kamdar. i had fracture in my hand. so for travelling to my office i call justdial for placement services for requirement of driver. from sigma manpower services i received call from MR.DINESH KEDARE (ASST.AREA MANAGER) (vikhroli) HE immediately come my dombivli residence to collect membership fees Rs.2750/ valid for 6 month. on 13.05.10 he promise me to provide driver with in 4 days. but after so many reminders they are not provide us any single candidate. now Dinesh not pick up my calls. i feel cheated by sigma man power services. i want to ban on this type of fraud co. please guide me how to get my money back. POLICE ALSO NEED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST SIGMA MAN POWER SERVICES. PLEASE HELP ME. MY NO. [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              SIGMA MANPOWER company is a big cheat.
              2-3 years back they said they will provide with workers for my place and then after repeated calls they didnt send a single person and later on they said we only provide database and nos. and resumes of people from whom we can select whom we want.
              On telling them to provide with watever details they can till date they havent called back.
              After taking the money they never revert back.

FRAUD SIGMA
              Same here. They haven't sent a single candidate. Big fraud

Sigma Manpower services is fraud / cheat organization working in Mumbai. Beware of them and do not pay any payments to them....

Just like all the other people above, I have also been cheated by Sigma Manpower consultancy. I want to tell all the Employers not to recieve any service from this group. This group's all the branches are big cheater & biggest fraud. They take undue advantage of the time limitation of the employers & cheat them, dupe them for the money...........

Please beaware of these cheaters.....

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Wagh
                Innovative International Energy Solutions,
                Aug 13, 2020
                I agree that sigma manpower are cheater but they provide different kind of services, they have all these girls to provide service to your maximum satisfaction, best of them is swati, and then rinky and the khushbu is the best, trust me you will never forget them once you hire the professional services they provide.

and main person is mr.nair, all the girls say responsible person is mr.nair if there is any problem.

p.s if you like desi billi you can ask for vaishali but be careful she may bite too..
                Who is this Mr. Nair & can U please provide me his contact.
                Because Vaishali / Jayshree / Deepa Joshi / Shruti / Bhavna / Monica / Mona / Linen ... nobody of any use.

Sigma Manpower Services in Bandra are providing House maid but big fraud company, Beaware before registering to these agencies they take 3000 rs & they dont send candidates. They will passing the bucks from one person to another person.

Please note down the nos who are making fool Hemant - [protected], 67689706.

Now they are giving excuse for refunding the money.

Thats the reason why i have write in this consumer forum. Please take some necessary action against this fraud company.

sigma manpower employees are one of the most unprofessional people. Their Area Managers are of no use and have no answers to their unprofessional-ism.

They have taken Rs.2700/- for providing their services in arranging for a printer for my printing press. Till date they haven't sent anybody and are not returning the money taken also. Their area manager Mr.Suresh M A, mobile no.[protected] is not bothered to answer customer queries and keeps telling that he will get back. But he never calls back.

We are paying our hard earned money to them but they are misusing the faith put on them AND CHEATING THEM.

ANYBODY PLANNING TO GET SERVICES FROM THESE CHEATERS ARE REQUESTED NOT TO DO SO....THEY ARE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BIG CHEATERS.

POLICE AND GOVERNMENT SHOULD CLOSE THEIR OFFICES.

Do you think police and government will do this? Boss they are very huge, good network and unless we take initiative nothing will happen.

Bhavesh
                    Be very careful of this company

I recently got an SMS and a post card of a placement company, they are into manpower services.

I was looking for sales executives, tele marketing executives and some office boys. I called them and a lady came to meet me offered me a package of Rs. 4000.00 for an year . You can request unlimited staff and they will provide.

They have around 15 companies in Mumbai and head office in Mira Road / Bhayandar.

I paid Rs. 4000.00 to her but there was no response and nobody was taking call in office and she was not available on mobile also.

When I spoke with couple of my friends they also told me same story and they were also cheated by this company.

I think I don’t need to name. If you had same experience, you will know whom I am talking about or if you have never came across this, be careful.

Always check with your friends, check on google and other sites ask for references before you sign a contract.

They are also listed on many infoline and info website like JustDial, Sulekha etc.

They have big network and contacts. We cannot do much to them. We can only help other people by forwarding this mail.

Please do not waste any time and forward this mail to all your contact.

You can write to [protected]@network18online.com - You will get results.
                    WE ARE 100 % AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT AS SIGMA PEOPLE HAS NO ETHICS OF BUSINESS THEY ARE DAMN CHEATERS PLEASE DON'T DEAL WITH THEM . PLEASE LODGE POLICE COMPLAIN AGAINST THEM THEN ONLY THEY WILL REALISE VALUE FOR MONEY N VALUE OF CUSTOMERS

Sigma Manpower Services — Fraud [Resolved]

Rs. 4000 /- was taken from me on 2nd January 2010 by Sigma Manpower Services, Sai Ashish, B-7, Nr Reliance Fresh, Behind Vikhroli...