Sintex Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd — fraud data entry jobs asking for money

Gujrat, India
 Rivsss on Jan 26, 2020
Hi, i am rishav srivastav... I applied for data entry job in quicker jobs. Some days later someone calls me and said my resume is selected and said about the form filling joband also said there is no registration fees... I joined the company by giving them my photo id, aadhar card & signature details but when i tried to log in their website that shows my id is disabled. If i am trying to call them, the phone is switched off... After some days some legal advisor call from sintex data solutions and asking for 12, 000 rupees and said if i am not giving them money they would file a case in gujarat court. What i do now?

Comments

Do not pay them. They can't do anything. They are just trying to loot you.
PrithaMitra8's reply, Feb 6, 2020
What did you did
rishav srivastav what is ur phone number? Same thing happened to me. I just want to know what u did afterward
BittuCC's reply, Feb 1, 2020
rishav srivastav u can sent ur phone number on my mail Id that is [email protected]
Same thing happened to me... They have sent me legal notice in mail. What to do? Please suggest.
Now this Vinay Prakash Pandey is calling me and threating me to pay 25, 000 Rs Please Help anybody
Satyajit Sardar's reply, Feb 5, 2020
Same things mere sath hui hai
Satyajit Sardar's reply, Feb 5, 2020
kya kiya tum abhi
PrithaMitra8's reply, Feb 6, 2020
What to do
Rohiii2345's reply, Feb 8, 2020
Bhai mujhe bhi aaj mail aaya hai. Tum sab ne kya kiya uske baad. Subha mujhe Vinay Prakash ka call aaya tha mujhe idea ho gaya tha to maine call receive nahi kiya. To shaam ko mail kiya hai. Par main jaanta hun wo humara kuch nahin ukhaad paaenge bhai log 1 rupya bhi pay mat karna. Wo sirf lootenge humein. Par humein hoshiyaar rehna hai. Wo humaara kuch nahi ukhaad paaenge. Tum sab ne kya kiya abhi tak?? Please Reply karo. Hum sabko 1 hona padega. Darna mat koi bhi ;) Enjoy karo or har day Normal raho. No tension:)
i also registered in tis company but my account is showing disable.now what i can do
same thing is happaning with me .my account is disabled
They are again asking for money can anyone help me... I will provide my number.
Please don't be afraid

They are just trying to loot all o[censored]s...IDIOTS
FAKE and FRAUD companies

Guys don't go your hard work go in vain

Tq
Legal notice ka dar dikhake aaj fir se 2000 rs le gaya. Nahi to bol rahe the ki Ahmedabaad jana parega.
Friends same things happened with me also.
susantasarkar's reply, 13 hours 23 minutes ago
Vai log koi vi paisa mat de na. Sab case fake hai. Maine khud verify kiya. Dont be affraid. Next time agar phn kare to itna gali do itna gali do ke khudko vi bura lage.

Sintex Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd - fraud data entry jobs asking for money