Sky Cabs — sky cabs hyderabad airport

Yesterday i booked sky cabs at hyd airport. Regularly i am booking ola, but my bad, i booked sky cabs. The employees at sky cabs promised me that airport to lingampally would cost me below rs.1000/- including tax, toll. But when i reached toll, driver asked me to pay 70/- as tool fee. And, when i reached my home, i got rs.1436/- (200+ taxes). So the total bill was 1436+70 (Toll) rs.1506/-. This is completely unfair and these people cheated me. I never paid such an amount to any cab like ola and uber. But my bad luck, i booked skycaps for the first time. I never book skycabs and spread this word.

For your information: when i checked yesterday, ola or uber's heighest rate from airport to lingampally is from min 650/- to max 1050/- including, tax, toll, parking fee. But these guys promised me to drop @price of 1000/-. They are collecting extra money from the people with their false bills and fake words. I never seen that parking fee will be added to the final bill.

Sky Cabs
    Sky Cabs Phone
    Sky Cabs Address
    Door No : 6-2-338/1,Noori Towers, Hill Top Colony, Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, Nampally, India - 500004