Smytten Customer Care Contacts

Saturday 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sunday Closed

Smytten Company Representatives

Smytten Overview

Latest complaint Not delivering to my pincode has been filed on 27/05/2024. Latest Resolved 4 trial points worth Missing product was resolved Sep 4, 2023. Smytten ranks as the #2 most complained about among Cosmetics.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smytten. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Smytten reviews & complaints(809)

P
Punchiri
from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
May 27, 2024

Smytten — Not delivering to my pincode

Website:Smytten

Smytten is no longer serviceable to my pincode. But I have ordered more than 10 times to the same address. Even my nearby locality pincode is also not acceptable...
nandhush
May 15, 2024

Smytten — Payment Discrepancy

I referred 14 members with my Smytten code, but instead of receiving 280 bucks, I only got 120 bucks. I've updated the app, but it's still not reflecting the correct amount....
P
Poojak@1
from Amravati, Maharashtra
May 12, 2024

Smytten — Order not delivered and exceeded the delivery date

Address:Vasanik girls hostel near gajanan vatika behind Rangoli lawns, kathora nakka, amravati 444602

My 2 orders from smytten that I have ordered on 5th may was not been delivered by 10th may.in tracking link it shows that consignee is unavailable. But I am available 24/7 to get my order delivered
Every day I get messages that your order will be delivered today but I didn't receive any of the order. I am fool waiting eagerly for my order. I request smytten either to deliver the order or else give me the refund....