[Resolved]  Snapdeal.com — l'oreal anti dandruff hair spa ampoules and loreal deep nourishing creambath spa cream

I have ordered the above mentioned products in snapdeal. But i have received hydrating concentrate ampules instead of anti dandruff and regarding hair spa cream the quantity is very less. When i received the package the outer cover is opened. There is no return option. I have tried contacting snapdeal customer care but no proper response.
l
Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Mar 08, 2018 Dear Srija K,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir

I am ordered amway nutrilite glucosamine hcl 120 capsules but I received moringo capsules bottles at snapdeal.com. in that case I was applied at return and refund option at snapdeal mobile application but still there are not process my return and refund kindly help at urgent basis
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 9, 2018
Dear Customer(Globalhealth Kart),

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly share the details with us at [email protected] so that we can assist you in a better manner.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2018
Dear Customer(Globalhealth Kart),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Snapdeal.com