[Resolved]  Snapdeal.com — order not delivered but showing delivered on website

I have place order for 2 pc games and 1 wireless headphone and payment was done with debit card for rupees 1967/- my order id is [protected]. My order was shown delivered but i have not received my order. I have tried to contact them by email but time and again my attempts have gone unheeded. I have even tried to pun on a refund request so that i can contact the delivering company but i have failed to do so.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi Savita,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi sir my name Satish i have purchesed order date[protected] stonax mi BT-wireless bluetooth handset got it. This bluetooth not working now plz issue waranty claim.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Feb 4, 2019