Snapdeal.com — wrong shoes size being sent multiple times even for replacement - heights of inefficiency

This is my second complaint, had a bad experience already with snapdeal.

Suborder id: [protected]

I had a shoe ordered with size 8, when i got the shoes delievered the size was 7.5.
I raised helpdesk complain to snapdeal saying this the problem. Thy just updated the status for replacement, without asking me if i want it cancelled or replaced. After that the online portal just does not work, i can't cancel the replacement.
Anyways i waited for pickup and thought i will get a proper replacement.
Yesterday i get a mail saying replacement is initiated and they message says the replacement is of the size 7.5. Got have mercy on me, the replacement was supposed to be size 8 and not 7.5, if you are sending 7.5 again what is te point of replacement?
I tried going to the app and cancel the replacement, when i click on cancel it says, contact customer care??? What is happening : (
How bad can a online purchase get, what ever goo[censored]p you possible can do they are doing. This is the heights of inefficiency.
I want this cancelled, enough of snapdeal for me.

[Jan 29, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by KGK Jan 30, 2019 Today the status says replaced without any actual replacement done. how can these things be done?
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet