[Resolved] Snapdeal — faulty product received - order id: [protected]

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 arjunb.mehta on Jun 29, 2018
I received a faulty water purifier from snapdeal 5 days back. The installation person told me to return it. I contacted snapdeal but It has been more than three days I have requested for return. Their customer service is not reachable at all. They just reply that your issue will be solved. No one replying.

The company is a fraud. I lost my money I think. The customer executives are ridiculous. I hope this forum helps in recovering my money

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2018

[Jun 30, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2018
Dear Arjun,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Jul 03, 2018
I have returned the product already. Your team is not working at all. I can't even contact customer care. I have sent the courier my self. I want installation & uninstallation charges as well as courier charges back as it is the fault of the snapdeal. Snapdeal sent me faulty product. Unable to reach customer care. No one is calling me from your side.
Call me urgently to discuss
PFA the courier receipt