[Resolved] Snapdeal — return request

Asha Dath on Apr 18, 2019
I have placed a return request for john's umbrella. But neither the courier guy called me or came to my house to pick it. At the end of the day the status says pickup unsuccessfull. How is that even possible? I think snapdeal is playing some kind of cheap trick. Also their customer service sucks. And there is no option to speak to the executive directly. Kindly resolve my matter at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Hi Asha,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal

Comments

SnapDeal is a money laundering outfit. They’re not really running a proper business. You won’t see your money back. If you Paid by card, dispute with your bank.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019

Hi Aakshey,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!