Snapdeal.com — bad quality product delivered and return not accepted

saketgarg5 on Sep 10, 2017
I bought a ucb sweatshirt from snapdeal and the quality was very below standard. So i felt cheated and returned the product back sating quality issue. These guys picked my product and said they are checking my product. After a week i get a mail saying quality check failed and they are returning my product back to me if i don't accpet the product its none of their concern. I called the customer support and after many minuted of calling they said that they didnt find the issue that i reported so they mailed me that if their is another issue that i want to report so reply within 24-48 hrs. But here is the catch i never received any mail saying that. Only mail that i received was saying that they are shipping my product back to me.
And their customer support guy talks so rude saying "humne apko mail kia tha aap apna mail check kro, hum kuch nhi kr skte". This isnt a way to talk.
I dont need the product. That sweatshirt is still kept packed in my home as i dont know what to do with it now. Cant wear it as its bad quality and cant throw also as its worth ₹1200. Just keeping it as a reminder to never buy from snapdeal ever again in limetime.

bad quality product delivered and return not accepted

[Sep 10, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2017
Dear Saketgarg5,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Give me a your phone number

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - bad quality product delivered and return not accepted
    www.bdomains.com