[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — boat 225 earphones delivered fake product and now rejecting to return.

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Narender Rao on Apr 14, 2019
I have ordered Boat 225 earphones from snapdeal on12.02.2019 and invoice raised on 13.02.2019. which was delivered on 19.02.2019.
After 2 months the product description in the snapdeal app and website has changed to boat 200 and showing that i have ordered boat 200 earphones instead of boat 225.
The snapdeal customer care also said the same that its boat 200 that i have ordered.
I have the invoice for boat 225.
Due to this mismatch of information i have raised a query that what if i face any problem with warranty claim in future for the product due to details mismatch and then they said that i can provide the details about the problem faced regarding the warranty.
THEY UNNECESSARILY ALLOWED ME 15 DAYS OF RESPONSE TIME TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE CENTER RESPONSES FOR WHICH I DIDN'T ASK THEM TO PROVIDE AS I NEVER CONTACTED THE BOAT WARRANTY SERVICE AGENCY AT THAT TIME.BUT SNAPDEAL GAVE ME 15 DAYS TIME WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS AND THEN CLOSED THE REQUEST AS THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM ME.
Now I have faced problem with product that its not working or stopped working.
So I have contacted the Boat warranty service provider and they rejected the claim by replying that the seller is not authorized and its a fake product.
Snapdeal is listing fake products from unauthorized sellers without proper verification.
Now i have contacted snapdeal regarding the rejection of my warranty claim.
But they are saying that 15days resopnse time was closed which is absolutely not a right assistance.
They said that they help if you face any problem with warranty in future and now they are rejecting the service.
I really never understood why they allowed that 15days time for response. I never said that i have contacted the customer care of Boat at that.
I haven't faced problem with the product at that time so i never contacted for warranty.
Now i faced the problem so contacted the boat service through mail and this things happened to me.
I have included the screenshots of the queries i made and responses i got.
They said they will assist me in future regarding the warranty claim problems OVER PHONE CALL.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Dear Narender,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by Narender Rao, Apr 17, 2019
They are not even responding to the mail.
This is all i am getting in return everytime i mailed the snapdeal help center.
Its a prepapared automatic message.

boat 225 earphones delivered fake product and now rejecting to return.

Comments

I WanT Return My Product womens watch and i return that buT thay says return request is closed i want return my order id is [protected]

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019

Dear Customer,

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - boat 225 earphones delivered fake product and now rejecting to return.