[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — delivered wrong watch without any tag and not responding

rana2911 on Dec 12, 2017
Https://youtu.be/wq1GgAVV5o8
Have a look on the link
When i open the box it was a watch but not exactly what i had ordered... I had ordered a timex chronograph watch but while receiving i saw it was a sonata grey colour white dial watch and strange thing is their is no tag
Very much disappointed with sd... Never before like this done with me... Please look at my previous purchasing history... Like this never happened... Tomorrow i have to gift it to my officer... What will i do now then... Totally disheartened... Please look my order details.. Previous purchase list
48 hours time given to me but it's over and snapdeal is not responding... I have already sent all the images with videos while unboxing to them.. No reply yet... Totally disappointed with snapdeal experience... Will never prefer anymore anyone to shop on snapdeal...

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2017
Thankyou snapdeal for looking at my issue and refunding my amount... Your return policy is good.. Thankyou once again

[Dec 12, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rana2911, Dec 12, 2017
Till now no action has been taken...It seems to be snapdeal is ignoring my issue
Updated by rana2911, Dec 12, 2017
I had sent all my photos and videos while unboxing to help@snapdeal.com but till now no reply came... They had given me the time of 48 hours... Feeling hopeless... It's really a fraud company playing with the money of customer... No one there to receive a single call.. Worst service... I had ordered timex watch cost 5996 but received a sonata watch... What the # is... Later when i registered a complain no single reply came neither a phn calls... They told me that they will look into the matter but it's already 48 hours completed... Till now no update... My oder number is [protected]
I had also recorded a video while unboxing... I had already sent a link via mail to snapdeal which i had uploaded on youtube... My final step is a raise a complain on consumer court and i m going to do this right now... I saw that lots of people are suffering same things and they will also support me... Shame on you snapdeal and ceo of snapdeal...
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017
Dear Rana (Rana2911),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017
Dear Rana (Rana2911),

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - delivered wrong watch without any tag and not responding