[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — delivery boy

33 hira mill road, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sunaina Lashkari on May 14, 2019
Please change the delivery system change in ujjain as the person's are really very bad attitude towards customer which cause your customers satisfaction down. Some of them are ready to fight iam having a very bad experience with my order and want to file an fir on such person i request to snapdeal please take an action against the outsourced delivery system. Whoch could also spoil your reputation and connectivity with customer
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Hi Sunaina,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal

Comments

I ordered Timex watch, got only cover and box...do n't have watch in box...i alredy raised a complaint to refund...Need to provide refund...

Thnaks,
Anusha
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019

Hi Manammadhu,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
A message came to my phone saying that u have won tata nexon and 6 lakh 20 thousand rupees . U have to choose only one option listed above. Pay ₹4200 registration fees . And ur bank account will be credited. Kindly tell me the solution soon ...
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019

Dear Utkarsh,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]