Snapdeal.com — Inappropriate Product Delivered + Not refunding the money as per the company policy.

Aniket Pednekar
Dear Sir / Madam, I purchased Serious Mass 12 Lbs (Strawberry Flavor) on 12th Jan 2014, Order Id - [protected], but received Banana Flavor. Before opening the products I wasn't about the flavor as I presumed it to be strawberry. The sugar level in the product is very high & seems to be adulterated, which was not the case in any previous products from ON. When they contacted they said they will only payback 500rs where as the actual amount of the product is 5500. I am completely dissatisfied & I would appreciate if you can help me get my hard earned money. Below is the company policy http://www.snapdeal.com/info/TrustPay Thank you, Regards, Aniket.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Aniket Pednekar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 19 JAN 2014 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - Inappropriate Product Delivered + Not refunding the money as per the company policy.