[Resolved]  Snapdeal.com — product not received

With a deep sense of dissatisfaction i would like to report that i did not receive my order number [protected] dated 20.05.2019 wherein i had ordered 1 noctem chronograph watch. My order is reflected as delivered since 23.05.2019 even though it has not been delivered to me. I had lodged a complaint on your portal first on 25.05.2019 regarding the issue and have been following up everyday since then but i have not received any response from your end.
Please note that i have been shopping with snapdeal for a long time and this incident has left me utterly disappointed with your service. I would also like to bring to your notice that i have been facing issues for several orders that i had placed with you since the last few months.
Please resolve the matter at the earliest. Either get my order delivered to me or arrange to refund the amount to my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-08 21:09:15

[May 31, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
Dear Parakram,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Updated by Parakram Rajkonwar Jun 11, 2019
Team Snapdeal, it is disheartening on my part to reiterate that I am utterly disappointed with your services and grievance redressal mechanism. I neither received my order nor am I getting any reasonable response from your end regarding the status of my complaint. PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER AS EXTREMELY URGENT.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2019
Hi Parakram,

Your concern has been escalated and you will be contacted by our team at the earliest.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2019
Hi Parakram,

We value the importance of your concern. We’re working on the issue & shall update you on this.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jul 09, 2019
Hi Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We're working on your issue and will connect with you shortly.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jul 17, 2019

Hope you are doing well.

So sorry that this is taking time, but I just checked, it is definitely being worked on. Thanks for your patience.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jul 25, 2019
Dear Parakram,

I know it is taking some time but we are making sure we get the perfect resolution for you. Don’t worry, we will get it sorted for you and thanks a lot for your patience.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Jul 31, 2019
Hi Parakram,

We're working on this. Please allow us some time to get back to you with an update.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Aug 04, 2019
Dear Parakram,

We understand that it has taken longer than expected. We're working on the issue and we'll have this sorted on priority.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2019