[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — product replacement

Manan Kandari on Dec 26, 2017
Order [protected]
I registered a replacement request as i received a smaller size of the shoe i ordered but now i received an sms that "your item does not pass quality guidelines" i mean this is ridiculously i have worn the shoe only once just to check the size how could it possibly be "not fit" for replacement. If something happened to it while shipping then that's not my fault. I really trust snapdeal and have ordered frequently but this incident is
Making me loose faith in the company. I have trip planned and i really look forward to wear shoes that fit. I don't need the money back i just want shoes that fit. I hope that my complaint will be taken seriously and something will be done about this problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Dear Manan Kumari,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal