[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — received different product & now unable to return

roo9 on Dec 28, 2017

I had initiated return for order id [protected], however nobody came to pick up. The delivery boy isn’t collecting my order without providing me with any suitable reason.
When i had received the product, i found the product is different. What was shown in the image provided by snapdeal was totally different to what i had received.
I had informed snap deal through email and responding like customer who believe in you has no value.
Refund my money, you have very worst service providers. I have tried to call the helpline, but without any success.
Kindly requesting you to reschedule pick up for my order id [protected] and provide me with my refund asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2017
Dear customer (roo9),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.
Team Snapdeal