[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return of the product

rajendrasunku on Dec 10, 2017
Dear sir/madam,
This is the order id [protected] of the product what i bought from snapdeal and i didn't like the product and kept return request on the same day (I. E 7th dec at 4:38pm) but till now no one has came to collect the product and the return request reference no. Is 45030259. The cartoon box was fully damaged and the product is switched on when i open the box and it was having dust on it. Moreover there is no pouch and the instruction manual are fully spoiled as they were soaked in water. I am not satisfied with the product. So, i would like to return and there is easy 7day return policy for this product. I am attaching the pics of the box. Please see the attachment and help me by picking the product.

return of the product
return of the product
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2017
They provide me the return pickup and product was returned. So happy...

[Dec 10, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2017
Dear Rajendrasunku,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by rajendrasunku, Dec 11, 2017
Complaint has been resolved. Thanks snapdeal.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - return of the product
    www.bdomains.com