[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — wrong product I receive by snapdeal

mritunjai on Dec 23, 2017
I have order pendrive of 16gb moserbaer pendrive usb 3.0 of rupee rs 355/-
On 16 dec 2017 cash on delivery and on 21 dec i get my order and when i open it doesnt foung in the box pendrive in place of that i receive cardreader.
As i come in this situation i ultimately call to sneap deal cumstome care and file about that complaint as the custome care said to me "that from i get mail on which i have to reply all the item which i receive but when i check i didnt find any mail from the sneapdeal.
Order id is = [protected]
Mb=[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2018

[Dec 23, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear customer (mritunjai),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No action has taken place ...
Ek kise nae call kiya or bola ke aap ko message aya thaa ke snapdeal kae through ke dont receive the parsal...or bole ke ab aap ka parsal nhu return ho gaa
Can anyone please help me
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017

Dear Mritunjai Sharma,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2018

Hi Mritunjai Sharma,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]