[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — wrong shoes deliver

anitadayma13 on Dec 13, 2017
Hello sir, my name is Anita. Here I'm gonna tell you the whole story of fraud. Sir On 8 Dec. I ordered Nike air max blue colour shoe for my brother's birthday. But I got totally different shoes. It's colour is gray and also used and dirty shoe. And it's not at all Nike shoe. It's some kind of air shoe which Have worst qUality. I raised a request for return/replacement and one of the courier boy came to pick it up today 13 Dec. But he deny me to pick this one. And he told me that you should raise another complain. Tell me sir how many days I should wait? Please sir help me out for this issue and take a strict action against snapdeal. If such type of fraud doing with people then how can we trust On online shopping. And courier boy not allowing to open this package in the front of Him on delivery time. It means he was faulty and now I unable to raise a new request for pickup in snap deal app.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2017
Thank God. ..eventually I go refund. now I learnt a lesson that don't by shoes item from online shopping. Thank you so much .i Genuinely appreciate your service. It creates faith on you.

[Dec 14, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2017
Dear Anitadayma,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by anitadayma13, Dec 17, 2017
How many days Snapdeal will take?
Updated by anitadayma13, Dec 17, 2017
Dear sir, today I have received call from snap deal customer executive and he told me that we are working on your concern and we will get back to you within 2-3 days. I just want to know how many day they will take? It's almost 8 days over when I ordered.
Updated by anitadayma13, Dec 18, 2017
Hello sir, today one of courier boy came and he picked Up these packages. Here I'm gonna share pickup Receipt with you.

Updated by anitadayma13, Dec 19, 2017
It's my biggest mistake when I trust u and ordered from u people. Sir today I have received email From snapdeal care And they mentioned in that we have picked up your item and it take another 7-8 days to reach our warehouse and then we'll go to quality checK then after they initiate refund. How long process. I wanna Ask question by snapdeal. ...why you people didn't check quality before sending. At least you should check weather you gonna Send same shoes or not.. Tell me one thing.. Will you people give me compensate of such type of mentally harassment. I can't wait anymore. I want my money within 24 hour. Oterwire I'll sue your company.

Updated by anitadayma13, Dec 22, 2017
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2017
Dear Anitadayma,

Hope you are doing well.

Our team is working on your concern and would get in touch with you at the earliest. We request your cooperation in the interim.

Team Snapdeal