South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]

Having problems with South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]

Bihar

South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 3456 198

South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] reviews & complaints(601)

Not proper
South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Dhan jee singh. Father name is Vijay Kumar singh.Muhalla- Maruti nagar Dist Bhojpur pin 802301. My mob no is [protected]. I have completed all process two months ago. They demand 2000 for installation.When I demand slip of this they denied. They have not satisfying answer

Electricity is gone from last more than 2hrs.
      Division : AVF - KHAGAUL
      Sub Division : ABFB - PHULWARISHARIF

Sir, My village's name is Lalpur, ward -06, po- Muradpur, ps- Rosera, dist -samastipur, pincode -848210. Dillep mahto, s/o...

Sir we are resident of Sadhanapuri Gardanibagh Patna we are facing electricity supply issue from last three months.

In this matter I wrote to SDO Gardanibagh earlier also.

Today our electricity supply is interrupted for more than four hours and I am writing this massage at 11:35 pm it is still not solved.

From 24th Night we are facing electricity issue of frequently cut or voltage fluctuations.

We need your immediate intervention in resolving the issue of frequen power cut, voltage fluctuations etc.

Your consumer
        Anjani
        A-11, Sadhanapuri Patna

For one week the electricity is not regular. The power supply cut in the morning and it comes directly in evening there is a long gap. Without electricity for this long period it is hard to do various things and nowadays everything is online so we need to charge the mobile .

The bill amount for april 21 has alrady paid RS. 573.00. average billed reading not deducted from in my final june bill. please look into this.

PLEASE REFER MY CONSUMER ID[protected]
              PLEASE SEE THE BILL FOR THE MONTH OF MAY'21 AND JUNE'21
              1.THERE IS AN ADJUSTMENT OF RS 1837.49/- FOR THE MONTH OF MAY'21 FOR 0 UNIT CONSUMED AS PER MAY'21 BILL,
              2. IN JUNE'21 BILL IT IS NOT ADJUSTED AS PER ACTUAL UNIT CONSUMED.

s m eqbal yusuf
              g2-eqbal yusuf complex
              bankipur-patna 800004
              mob. [protected]

Wires hanging on the pole during the rainy season, every day some line is bound to be cut. Whenever this matter is informed to the electricity worker, and their office action is taken. For how long will it go on like this. After power cut any house .Until some major accident happens. No one will be able to do .

Bhairoganj, chandan, banka, bihar power cut for daily 8 to 10 hours mostly at night time and if contacting and office staff...

There is no electricity in my phase since last 9 hours. The other phases have the electricity. Please fox this as early as possible it’s urgent for my office work.

It's a story for every summer after sunset. There are usually illegal activities where people use wires to run their ACs, heaters.
                    This makes the voltage so low that it is almost unusable. Hoping that it is checked and proper action is taken.
                    Incase if this is not the reason, please check if there is any technical issues

CA no[protected]
                      mahavir nagar hanuman nagar patna 20
                      div-kankarbagh old
                      Hello, Sir
                      A fire was coming out of the pole adjacent to my house at 10 pm on Saturday. This incident has happened for the second time, I tried to stop the contractor a lot while putting the pole, the pole should be placed away from the house, but ignoring my words, the pole was placed 1 inch away from my house, I request you Put this pole at some distance from my house, otherwise any big event can happen from the short circuit, for which you will be directly responsible.
                      This is the second incident of fire in the last 2 months.
                      You are requested to please put the pole some distance away from home, for which I will always be grateful to you.
                      my complaint no in SBPDCL-[protected]
                      I have complaint there(office) but no action has taken by them
                      contact no -[protected]
                      I was not in the house when the fire broke out...some people threw water at him with a bucket..
                      If it was in mid night then a big event could have happened.
                      Therefore, I request you to remove the Electricity Pole as soon as possible.

C A no- [protected]
                        Consumer name J. N. Modi.
                        Distt -Banka.

I have paid Electricity Bill up to September 2020 as demand by SBPDCL. But from October 2020 there was no any bill given by SBPDCL.
                        I surprise when in month of March the Electricity Bill came about. Rs. 14, 000.
                        So i request you to kindly rectify the bill as soon as possible.
                        Thanking you.

Sir we have a complaint against too much bill amount in the month of april, the bill is received on 16 th may, amount 2590, but last month the bill was on 725. So we were so worried about this type of bill

आपको सूचित किया जाता है कि स्थान लांजी, चेनारी,...

Anytime there is an issue regarding electricity from our home, we complain the government office to mend it. They send their men to check the transformer and for that they always demand a minimum of Rs 300 or more. We constantly say them that its a government job and they are bribing us but instead they threat us that they will not supply electricity to our house or worse cut it for 2 to 3 days. This is the issue of Jamui 811307 electricity office. I would be obliged if you take strict actions against them please.

There is an issue while installing meter at my place.

Online application form was submitted on 22-March 2021 and verification was also done on 14th April 2021.

Also someone came to my place 2 times but they are denying to install the meter at my place and they are arguing to me.

I want to know how much time will it take to complete installation at my place.

Request you to please help me out and take action against whoever is doing delayed to install the meter.

My Application id is -[protected]
                              Name - Umakant Kamal

Thanks and best Regards,
                              Umakant kamal

I submit the request 20th march online to meter disconnection but still not done, and sending bill for march which i not used...

My electric meter is burnt. It is not registering consumption. Please arrange to have it replaced. My upbhogta number is[protected]