Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]
BSES Rajdhani / Yamuna Power Ltd.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Load

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I am trying to check the latest bill and the CA number given in my bill is[protected], however when I try to check the status on the website for the outstanding amount, it shows that the CA number is not valid. can you help resolve this?
Jun 14, 2021

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Two (02) street light not working in geeta dental clinic gali jhankar road Qutub vihar
    Mob [protected]
    Jun 13, 2021

Bill of C.A No[protected] is not as per meter reading please make a revised bill of two months.
      Jun 12, 2021

When the electricity will come.
        Jun 12, 2021

High Voltage Wire going on my home roof
          I would like to inform you that we are facing so much difficulties due to passing of high tension wire over my roof/home. it is very dangerous for my family and mostly in the rainy season because the electric flow the wetness wall at my home, we are living with fear all time. I am requesting to you kindly resolve the issue before any mishappening happen.

Do the needfull..
          Jun 10, 2021

I want to change my mobile no.my new no is [protected] and my ca no is[protected].kindly hep me as soon as posible.

MY NAME :-NARESH SINGH
            OLD NO:-[protected]
            NEW NO:-[protected]
            CA NO:[protected]

THANKYOU
            Jun 03, 2021

I want to change my registered mobile no.my new no is [protected].my ca no is[protected].kindly change my no as soon as posible.

NAME:-RAM SHILA DEVI
              OLD NO:-[protected] {CHANGE IT]
              NEW NO:-[protected]
              CA NO:[protected]

THANKYOU
              Jun 03, 2021

This is to inform you that i no more reside at my residence(as my flat is locked since march) at Ramdutt Enclave, Uttam Nagar.But still have got a electricity bill of Rs 1560for the month of April and Rs 1254 of May. I have already paid the bill for the month of April. As i am not using the electricity anymore i should only pay the rental charges.
                I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                My CA No is[protected].
                May 30, 2021

Hi BSES team,

Greeting,

My CA number is[protected]. the name of Sapana Rai from Kapaseda village new Delhi 110037.
                  Please find the details given below

Last month's unit. 4746
                  Current months unit-5138
                  Total Unit-- 392
                  Less Government Subsidy -200 unit
                  Bill should be 192 units only.
                  It's my humble request kindly correct the bill asap.

May 30, 2021

Hi BSES team,

Still no update. Please do the needful.

My bill of electricity against CA No[[protected]] amounting to Rs.5690 for the month of may 2021 received today through mail without taking reading, since i have shifted to another location, house is empty from last 4 months its not possible to consume any elecricity, I have 2 meter connection at the premise and both the meters have been billed without taking proper reading kindly look into the matter arrange to revise the bill as per actual meter reading.
                    May 23, 2021

My bill of electricity against CA No.[[protected]] amounting to Rs.4930 for the month of may 2021 received today through mail without taking reading, since i have shifted to another location, house is empty from last 4 months its not possible to consume any elecricity kindly look into the matter arrange to revise the bill as per actual meter reading
                      May 23, 2021

No electricity on jain road since 19.5.21 at 2.00 pm onwards till 20.5.21 at 2 pm
                        CA NO[protected]
                        Kindly help
                        May 20, 2021

This is bring to your notice that, the electricity bill issued for the month of May 2021 dated 30th April 2021 for the consumer...

Dear sir/mam,

We want to update the phone number given in bses bill which has CA number:[protected] with our new phone number:- [protected]. Please make [protected] as the phone number in bses bill.

Thanks.
                          Regarding change in phone number in bses bill
                          May 15, 2021

My bill of electricity against CA No.[protected] amounting to Rs.6007.31 for the month of 15/5/2021 received today through mail without taking reading, kindly look into the matter arrange to revise the bill as per actual meter reading.
                            May 13, 2021

My bill of electricity against CA No.[protected] amounting to Rs.2190 for the month of 15/5/2021 received today through mail without taking reading, kindly look into the matter arrange to revise the bill as per actual meter reading.
                              May 13, 2021

This to inform you that the report submitted by your area business office for address 626 ward number 5 mehrauli, New Delhi...

I have found that my cable is taken by BSES due to non-payment of bill my line is disconnected.

Please See my all bills were already paid since 13th Dec 2019. I am a retired govt employee, and in this pandemic situation, I am, not able to visit the office. please see this and resolve the same by doing a connection at my home. Bill copy is attached.

I Have already complaining about the same VIA request No. [protected].

Please Reconnect the wire again as there is no fault for the same from my end.
                                May 06, 2021

We have received a bill amount 3770, & consumed units are showing 380 wherein as the meter, we have consumed 235 Units till today.

Date of meter Reading was 31.3.3021 & Reading was showing 39408, & when we checked the units today, its 39643 which means we have consumed 235 units till today wherein received bill is for 380 units,

Kindly correct the bill & resend the same to ensure timely payment

--Inderjeet Kaur (on behalf of GUrbaksh Kaur)
                                  May 01, 2021

A consumer of BSES Rajdhani, CA no[protected] ...would like to update my new number on my electricity bill & for records.

Mobile [protected]