Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Oct 31, 2022

File a complaint to Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]

Having problems with Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Website

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Head Office Address

Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Phone Numbers

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] reviews & complaints(1279)

My canara bank account debitted but didn't get electricity bill paid
name- mohan lal gupta
ca no[protected]
bses yamuna power ltd
date of payment-31.10.2022
refund the amount to my account
Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir,

I am deeply saddened to write this.

The electricity meter on 30/19, second floor, West Patel Nagar is being booked against my Father's name. He died on 10.10.2022. We have tried several times to get this transferred to my mother's name, who is the legal hier. We kept juggling between Patel Nagar and Shankar road office. Ech department used to ask us to go to each other and this happened a couple of times....

I have received a show cause notice on 30/09/2022 in reply to that i have submitted all the required documents with proof. but they have cut the power supply without any reason due to which we are facing a lot of problems

Address E 40 WEST VINOD NAGAR GALI NO 1 INFRONT OF AMBEDKAR PARK NEAR MAYUR PUBLIC SCHOOL

This is to say that the above address is under construction since 5 to 6 months and the owner has not taken temporary electricity meter connection during this construction this act is illegal according to law and the owner has
      claimed subsidy on electricity during construction period which is also illegal

Take strict action and impose penalty and recover the amount claimed under subsidy by the owner

I have so many time approach to BSES department about electricity theft. But there is no taken necessary action by electricity department. KASHYAP CHOPPAL DHARAMSALA has been occupied from registered RWA by local land mafia due to political pressure from 2004. The members of mafia has been stand fake registered society to occupy it. They are continue theft electricity from 2004. They are earning money giving without any receipts to charge...

Unauthorized wiring fornt of home

Bkl ne fir light kaat di, kya chutiya hai kya garmi waise hai hi in logo ne pareshan kar rkha saale maintainence chlti rehti hai aise bhi kya maintainence kar rhe hai jisme mahine mein 20-25 din light nhi rehti, fayda us maintainence ka, mc kahinke

Unauthorized WIRING FRONT OF HOME...
            I am a resident of Jain Colony Part-1, Uttam Nagar West, daily there is a cut of power supply and when we ask for the reason that there is a maintanence going on in part-2 and lemme tell u one fun fact maintanence is going on for part-2 and they never cut electricity for that area and sometimes they told me there is some problem in Dwarka and they cut the light of part-1 Matiala means wtf and this thing doesn't digest in my stomach, every day maintanence for 1 hr or more than that, and this happen in morning sometimes in night and sometimes even in early near morning near 5-7 AM, I know writing may not solve the problem because this site sucks too and our govt also but still I am writing it to show u this problem is not getting resolved, this affect my work and my studies and same for many, remember that i[censored] don't fix this problem one day someone gonna die due to the summer
            This is not a single day problem so don't mark this resolved.
            Instead of giving me reply, i[censored] have guts then solve this problem otherwise ### urself

Kindly come and check is our meter reading is correct or not and our bill payment dues since last 3 months .Its being 3 month we have not paid the bill so i got the red bill, kindly check this on priority.

I am not using that much amount of electricity but my bill is showing much more then actual cost then the bill unit

ca no=[protected]
              meter type=1PSK
              S load=7.00Kw
              cycle no =3...
              Respected sir/madam

My ca no. Is[protected]
              My bill for month of July 2022 was 17700 but now in Aug it has jumped to 41000rs how is this possible bses hauz khas office is really unhelpful....

I'm writing you this message in order to complain against the company, they have cut off the power supply in DDA Towers in Moti Nagar stating the issue to be a major flaw.
              They did cut off the light for the days 20th and 21st august, They never explained the reason and they kept on lying about when the electricity is going to return. On 20th August, they kept on lying about the time and it came back after 6 hours. Then on 21st August, they again did the same and this time they issued a notice that the light is going to remain cut-of[censored]ntil 12:00 pm to 6:00 am because of the issue which happened took place on 20th. The electricity returned at 7:00 am which is just infuriating.
              And the electricity has been going on and off as I'm writing you this message. (i forgot to write this in the complaint box.

My electricity meter runs very fast even after I use less appliances at my home. Additionally we are almost away the whole day and I fail to understand why meter reading runs so fast. I have checked and took image of meter reading for 12 hours span recently. It shows 20 units just for 12 hour duration even I am not using AC that time.
                Please do the needful and correct the meter reading.

Details:
                Bill...

My electricity meter runs very fast even after I use less appliances at my home. Additionally we are almost away the whole day and I fail to understand why meter reading runs so fast. I have checked and took image of meter reading for 12 hours duration recently. It shows 20 units just for 12 hour duration even I am not using AC that time.
                Please do the needful and correct the meter reading.

Details:
                Bill No.[protected]
                CRN No.[protected],
                Cycle No. 14
                Pole No. SVRPF480S1
                O.D. No. R/22/[protected]

It has been year now but the situation is getting worse. A mass of cable and electric wires are tangled blow my house as there is a pole lying there.
                  With time additional wires are getting added and power workers dont give any attention about how they can reduce its density.
                  Now wires came so much down and close to the surface because of which it looking so much bad, dark amd unsafe moving in the street.
                  Authorities...

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [Bses] — Wrong Meter Reading / Billing

CA No[protected].

From Last Two Billing Cycle Meter reader is not taking reading, He is putting the reading by Own and say it is actual..
                  I had spoken to Meter reader he had himself told me that will correct the reading and revise the bill. Since Bill was not revised i have complaint to BSES customer care but they are denying to accept their corruption.
                  the Complain number is - DWML22599640.br...
                  My electricity meter runs very fast and shows enormous bills.We are away the whole day and I fail to understand how this bill is so much.I want the meter changed

My CA No.[protected]
                  Ph [protected]...

I need to shift my electricity meters to an easily accessible place on outside wall so that person coming for reading does not have to wait for someone to be available at home.

We are the residents of D 196 Saket, New Delhi - 110017. There is a high power line which is used to provide power supply to an under construction building D 178, Saket. It just passes through a tree in front of our house and then is balanced on a very weak tree stem in front of our house. This tree stem is very weak and highly unstable and shakes violently during rains and winds. There is a high probability that this will fall to the ground...
                    I had complaint done already about this but this is still not fixed, please change the streetlights in our street because its too dark at the night and its not safe and also there are lot of drugist or smacks group in the dark area, please do it as soon as possible.

Address rz 26p/41b indra park palam colony new delhi 110045