eMudhra Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to eMudhra

Having problems with eMudhra?

File a complaint and get it resolved by eMudhra customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

eMudhra

eMudhra Website

eMudhra Head Office Address

3rd Floor, Sai Arcade, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli
Bangalore South

eMudhra Phone Numbers

Mobile

eMudhra reviews & complaints(188)

It's been over a day my application no 15162348 with registered phone no [[protected]] is in pending stating DSP approval, I request you to please look in to my application and approve it as soon as possible please
eMudhra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unable to download the certificate. receive the message that e-mudra application is not compatible to Mac.
    Written 4 emails to the info address but no reply
    Also, their help desk number is painful. One can keep waiting for 30 minutes as caller no 1, even at 9.30 AM
    Horrible service
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

As per our records the certificate vide application ID 15180079 is processed and the certificate is downloaded successfully.

Enrolment for DSC[protected]

The above DSC KYC enrollment is pending for DSP approval.
      Kindly look into the matter and request you to approve the same at the earliest.
      We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We request you to furnish the application ID for us to check and assist you. Please feel free to reach us on [protected]@e-mudhra.com for assistance and clarifications. We will be happy to help you!

Team eMudhra

It's been over a day my application no 15073640 with registered phone no [protected] is in pending stating DSP approval, I request you to please look in to my application and approve it as soon as possible please
        Greetings from eMudhra .

We would like to inform you that the certificate vide application number 15073640 has approved from our end and the same is pending for approval from your partner. However, I have schedule a phone call for us to assist you in approval of the application.

Team eMudhra

Enrolment for DSC[protected] is pending at DSP approval stage. Please take necessary actions soon. This DSC is very urgent for me
          We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

As per our records, the certificate vide application ID 15025080 is processed and the certificate is downloaded successfully.

Team eMudhra

I want dsc it has been 1 month till no response from customer care and also showing dsp approval pending my application id 14829569
            Nov 17, 2022
            Greetings from eMudhra .

We would like to inform you that the certificate vide application number 14829569 has approved from our end and the same is pending for approval from your partner. However, I have schedule a phone call for us to assist you in approval of the application.

Team eMudhra

The DSP approval is awaiting for the application number 14848002 for the past 2 weeks. Kindly clear it as early as possible.
              We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are glad to inform you that the certificate vide application ID 14848002 is processed and the certificate is ready to download.

Please download the certificate once you receive the USB token.

Team eMudhra

I'm not able to download certificate due to DSP pending, please clear that Issue

Enrolment for DSC[protected],
                  I have purchased it on 2nd september, and its 2nd november and i still have not received DSP approval,

my whole 2 months have wasted now, and issue is still pending.
                  We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We request you to furnish the application ID for us to check and assist you. Please feel free to reach us on [protected]@emudhra.com for assistance and clarifications. We will be happy to help you!

advvaibhav's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 15, 2022
                  Hello, my application Id is: 14447327

Expecting issue to be solved ASAP

Emudhra — DSC Approval pending - 14839119

My Paperless Digital Signature DSC Application is pending with DSP APPROVAL. Please resolve this issue at the earliest.
                    My DSC APPLICATION NO 14839119...

My DSC Application is pending with DSP APPROVAL from 5th sept 2022. Please resolve this issue.
                    My DSC APPLICATION NO 14454091
                    Greetings from eMudhra .

We would like to inform you that the certificate vide application number 14454091 has approved from our end and the same is pending for approval from your partner. However, I have schedule a phone call for us to assist you in approval of the application.

Team eMudhra

Application number[protected] it's been pending approval since September 29 when it was submitted. I have received the token but cannot use it until this is approved. Please do the needful or let me know if there's anything that needs to be done to fasttrack this.
                      Oct 14, 2022
                      Thank you for working so fast on this.
                      We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are lad to inform you that the certificate vide application ID 14657927 is processed and the certificate is ready to download.

Please download the certificate once you receive the USB token.

Team eMudhra

My dsc applicant id 14692342 is pending for dsp approval since last 2 days...

Emudhra — DSC Application pending DSP Approval

My DSC Application is pending with DSP APPROVAL LEVEL for many hours. Kindly resolve this issue. I really need this urgently.
                        My DSC APPLICATION ID:
                        14621396...
                        Hi pm emudra loan i trid pm emudra loan but it is show to me which is emudra loan is currently not available in your state. my state is telangana .is it correct please give us clarity please...
                        My DSC Application is pending with DSP APPROVAL LEVEL for the past one week. Please resolve this issue.
                        My DSC APPLICATION NO 14457509...

My DCS approval is pending from the partner from last July 2022. Can you please resolve this asap.
                        eMudhra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, it has been a day since i finished all the steps but my dsp approval is still pending. Application id is 14439205. Please help me as it is urgent...

It have been one day since i finished all the steps but it is stuck in DSP approval. My application number is[protected]enrolment for DSC). Please help as it is urgent
                          Sep 09, 2022
                          eMudhra Customer Care's response
                          We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

As per our records, the certificate vide application ID is 14439205 processed and the certificate is downloaded successfully.

Team eMudhra

I have Emudhra eSign account with user ID "smn1908" with mobile no. [protected]. I am continuously not able to login to this account and not able to eSign on GeM portal. The message "something went wrong" gets displayed. Due due this urgent signing of contracts on GeM portal is held up. Please arrange sort out this issue at the earliest.