Sri Krishna Sweets — sales executive misbehavior

I want to by tractor at sri valluri kameswararao sonalika tractors at rajanagarm east godavari andhrapradesh. But sales executive and md misbehavior with my father. And he blackmailed my father. I don't except this type of service from sanalika. This lose your market. Md also too worst. He insult my fother. Total team is like a dons. Some more costumers also face problems with this delar i have proof. Md was mis words with my father i have cal records this type delar to encourage sonalika total firm will fall down.

[Mar 18, 2018] Sri Krishna Sweets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I purchased 400 gm bottle of vadu mango pickle on 31st May from Venkatnarayana road, Chennai. The pickle is very salty and the mangos very soggy. The product is not suitable for consumption.

I request the manufacturer to review the manufacturing process and ingredients. I also request to reimburse the cost of the product by taking back.

Sri Krishna Sweets
    Sri Krishna Sweets Phone
    Sri Krishna Sweets Address
    'Sri Krishna Bhavan', 23, Mettupalayam Road, Kavundampalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India