Sri Raghavendra Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Nov 15, 2019
Profile

File a complaint to Sri Raghavendra Enterprises

Having problems with Sri Raghavendra Enterprises?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sri Raghavendra Enterprises customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sri Raghavendra Enterprises

Sri Raghavendra Enterprises Website

Sri Raghavendra Enterprises Head Office Address

725, 5th Main, Vijayanagar, Bangalore
Bangalore North

Sri Raghavendra Enterprises Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Sri Raghavendra Enterprises customer care

Sri Raghavendra Enterprises reviews & complaints(6)

Dear sir

My consumer id no. Cx 14636621/[protected] name of the person t. Thyagarajan and from the date...

I have purchased micromax canvas tab p702 16 gb 7inch with wi-fi+4g dated on[protected].

I have display problem but authorised service center in hubli-karnataka sri raghavendra enterprises they are telling its having crack on screen it will not cover under warranty and are going to charge service of rs. 4000 approximately. Since this crack was before 6 months and after that its working completely fine.

Also they are not providing service with not relevant reason.

Requested to give the written fault but they are denying to provide the details and making money.
Nov 28, 2017
Updated by kalmeshwar javali
Name Kalmeshwar Javali and email id- [protected]@gmail.com

We had booked a cylinder in july and also got a message as the cylinder is delivered, but we have not received the cylinder yet.
    On calling the delivery guy's number, they ask to call back, with no proper response.
    We are facing this issue very often, almost every month. Once in 10 times we must have received the cylinder without hassle.

I am referring to raghavendra enterprises, in lingarajapuram, we are residing near shampur main road.

Please take necessary action and solve this every month issue.

Sir / madam

Cylinder has already been delivered & the subsidy is not recieved till date for the month of june if enquired with the dealer, he is abusing & telling it will take 25 - to - 30 days, before we did not have any issues now a days we are facing problems with dly boys also, demanding for excess amount & misusing our consumer no. Kindly do the needfull & oblige

My mother is a consumer of indane gas for around 4 years now, initially for two years they delivered the cylinder to our home.
        But now from around two years they are not delivering Cylinder to home.
        My Parents are very old and it is very difficult for them to go to the supplier and get the cylinder.

Yesterday my mom inspite of not well went to the supplier asking for a cylinder and asking him help to deliver it home, he was so rude to her and made her run up and down for empty cylinder and finally said my mom that i cannot do any search now your cylinder has not yet come and I will not give it. Whereas I had received a message on mobile regarding the cash memo three days back.

This issue is with all the residents of Sampangi Ramaiah Block, D.J Halli. It is a slum area, therefore, these poor people as mistreated by such suppliers. If you need any support or action from this area people please contact [protected]

Could you please help us get home delivery of cylinders, our indane distributor is Sri Raghavendra Enterprise, Hennur Road.
        Aug 13, 2020

Sri Raghavendra Enterprises / Indane Gas Distributors — Cylinder Booking after 30 days from the date of delivery of last cylinder

Dear Sir

My wife is a consumer having C.No-37123 of 'Sri Raghavendra Enterprises/Indane Gas Distributors,...