Sri Venkateswara University — how to get my degree certificate.

2 Reviews
Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India
 subbarao amara on Jan 11, 2019
I am amara subbarao, from kavali, spsr nellore district. I have studied my b. Sc degree at v. R. C. College (Evening college) from 1968 to 1971, with botany, zology, and chemistry as main subjects. As i got a job in 1971, i wrote my final exams in 1972 and 1973 and passed. I have my marks lists with me. Now, i want to get my degree certificate. Can i know the procedure how to get my degree certificate.
Amara subbarao,
10-6-19, sub court street,
Kavali - 524201,
Spsr nellore district.
Cell [protected].

Complaint Status

[Jan 11, 2019] Sri Venkateswara University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0


Respected Sir,

I have completed my MCA in 2008. I have my provisional certificate and all 6 semester marks sheets with me.

I Would like to apply convocation for my master's degree. Is this possible to apply in online or in-person is required.

Requesting you share the procedure to apply.

Thanks in Advance,
kamakshicute's reply, Mar 13, 2019
Yes you can apply online directly from university here is concerned department email [email protected]

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 87 7224 9666
    +91 87 7224 9727
    +91 87 7224 8647
    Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517502
    Sri Venkateswara University - how to get my degree certificate.