Sri Venkateswara University — Provisional certificate applied/not yet received

Athavur Rahman on Mar 20, 2017
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for my provisional certificate before 15 days. I am a student of the Dr. Ambedkar Law College of your university. I was asked to give a written letter of request, all the semester mark sheets and an self addressed envelop. My register no is: [protected] of the academic year[protected]. My mobile number is: [protected] and my email id is athavur007@gmail.com.
Please let me know the status of my provisional certificate as i request it for my higher studies and for my employment.
Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
J.M.Athavur Rahman

[Mar 20, 2017] Sri Venkateswara University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aparna Dommarlapati's response, Nov 11, 2017
I want my degree certificate please sir its very urgent to me
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for my provisional certificate before 20 days July 10. I am a student of the Dr. Ambedkar Law College of your university. I was asked to give a written letter of request, all the semester mark sheets and an self addressed envelop. My register no is: 5143263 of the academic year[protected]. My mobile number is: [protected] and my email id is subu_nattar@yahoo.co.in.
Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
M.subburaja
Dear sir / madam
i have completed my Master of financial management (M.F.M) FROM s.v university 2009 am not apply my convocation certificate my mail id smasthan953@gmail.com please give details about how to apply convocation certificate please give me details

thanks and regards
shaik masthan
Dear sir / madam

I completed my degree in vr college in nellore but I failed in chemistry paper my batch no is 2003 to 2006 .my hall ticket no is[protected]

Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517502