SRS Travels — Bus driver and Bus boy - Cheap Behaviour Disrespect

Hi Team,

I have booked a ticket on SRS travels between Chennai and Madurai dated 25/1/2017. Started from 9 am at koyembedu. Ticket no: TK2U42252754
PNR no: TS-RB40689428LHV/16240039/Chennai-SivakasiNon A/C Sleeper. I was not well and faced situation to get out of the bus to pass urine and come back. When I requested the same to bus driver and Bus boy near toll booth as there won't be time waste because of me, they should have said yes or no. Rather than they said I will give u 30 seconds if you wont come back, I will leave u and will start the bus. Due to my situation, I went and came back.. I am really disappointed to travel with SRS because of cheap behaviour from bus driver and Bus boy. Request you to take action and give me acknowledgement. If no action taken I will call SRS travels owner and will explain the situation.

Martin.

[Jan 25, 2017] SRS Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SRS Travels
    SRS Travels Phone
    SRS Travels Address
    SRS Travels, #12, First Floor Ujala Avenue, Narol Sarkhej Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380055