SRS Travels — rude and disrespectful driver and pathetic service
NNarentumbe on Jun 2, 2019
I travelled from bangalore to kundapur on 24th may and reached on 25th may.. The vehicle was a multi axel volvo with number ka 01 ac 9155
This complaint is about the second driver who took over after the bus stopped after hassan. - driver with a moustache turned upwards (Sorry did not take his name)
Please note the first driver was very present and professional.
I would like to highlight few things:
1. Bus was not properly maintained. - unclean
2. The driver stopped at night in a very dirty place where there was no electricity and proper bathroom facilities. Women passengers were especially troubled.
4. The driver seemed very rash. - second driver
5. The second driver did not wear his uniform
Where is turned to become wore:
1. My drop was in kundapur with the drop point being old bus stand (Srs office), also mentioned on my ticket, however, all passengers were asked to get off the bus at shastri park where the driver said it was the last stop. I informed that the last stop mentioned was old bus stand, where the srs office is. The driver refused to drop me and said he was getting late. When i said i will have to raise a complaint as it was inconvenient for me and it was incorrect of him to refuse, he said you do want you want and shut the door as i was speaking. This was rude.
2. I took an autorickshaw from where i was dropped and the bus was right in front of me and stopped at the office (Yes, the bus did go to the office). I stopped the autorickshaw and questioned the driver. I was given a rude answer that this is our office and i have a parcel to deliver. When i questioned again the driver became aggressive and stared abusing and tried to physically intimidate me. This is when i confronted him and said that you are arrogant. To which the driver stared saying that your father does not feed me. The autorickshaw driver was shocked to see the behaviour of the driver as well.
I have a picture of the bus parked at the old bus stand kundapur office. - attached
I could not get the driver's pictuer as he made a speedy retreat to the office when i got my phone out to click his picture.
Is this the kind of service srs provides? Why should the driver have lied to me? I have been abused to asking the question that was my right.
I have been traveling by srs for about 5 years and have been advocating for them and have been really happy with their service. This one incident has led me to think that the service and the quality of staff has really gone down.
I don't think i will continue to be a customer with srs.
On 25th may i have written to srs on the email id [protected]@srstravels.net. So far no response. Hence i decided to use this forum.
Vehicle type: mutli axel i-shift volvo
Vehicle number: ka 01 ac 9155
[Jun 02, 2019] SRS Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|